Discussions related to HomeSeer Beta builds 3.0.0.369->3.0.0.423

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eman View Post
    If you have Jon00 plugins running and working correctly, turn off their logging in the settings so you can rule them out and concentrate on the zwave plugin ====> There is a beta zwve .206 to try as well.

Eman.
    With the exception of Spuds Chromecast PI, I have logging turned off for most PI's and others set to the lowest level.

I'm already running .206
    RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Today my system restarted because of updates... i forget to turn off..

But i notice a little thing.. homeseer doesn't memorize global variable.
      or is that normal ? because te last real restart was almost a year ago before i updated to this one.

its from Jon00ML1.

regards
      Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
      Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

Yes, global variables don't persist after a HS restart.
        Originally posted by rprade
        There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Originally posted by bdickhaus View Post
          I am seeing the memory rise in .423 as well. I am running Ubuntu 16.04.4 with Mono 5.10.0.160. Could it have something to do with the log file maintenance? I was going to try and figure out which release to go back to before that was re-enabled.
          I'm still battling the memory rise as well with .423 and Z-Wave .206. I'm running Debian 9 and Mono 5.10.1.4 (the very latest). I forgot to reboot for a few days and today memory usage was over 90% and I noticed that HS Log had stopped logging as of 9am today. After a reboot the log works again but all data from prior to the reboot is now gone.. I had several weeks worth of data in the log.

Comment

My own issue with a plugin that I have resolved...
            Last edited by mrhappy; March 31, 2018, 04:38 AM.

Comment

2nd Crash in my HS3 History

Well it happened again, This time it crashed right in front of me. Walked into a motion light controlled bedroom, light did not turn on. I told Alexa to turn on one of my 3D Printers, nothing happened.

RDP into the server and found HS3 still running, went to go check the logs and failed to load, tried again HS3 crashed.

So what was different about last night, over the other nights this week..? I was 3D printing an 8hr print, and at the end of that print, sent a command to my WD200 Master bedroom dimmer. With the addition of running debug logs for Spud's Chromecast Logs.

Unfortunately, like the last time, there are no logs available before the crash so I can't line anything up with that 4:25am virtual memory spike you see below.

I've turned off HS3 Logging completely in setup.

Rich, I've saved the Windows Error reports for this crash and I also have the .hsd logs for the 1st crash.
              Attached Files
              RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

hi all,

i just found something out.
                when using a web proxy or even use 4g and use my dyndns to connect to homeseer it doesnt ask a password anymore...

i try it on 4 different devices and it logs me automatically in as default without putting a password in it and also nothing shows up in the event log...

before i updated to 423 it always ask me for a password when logging in now it just logs u in as admin, even when u change the password 10 times...

// i deleted default and now it logs in with the second one on the list and i don't know why...

this one it shows up in the list
                Web Server Web Server authorized local login successful from: 192.168.x.x User: Franco
                but i am not local at all i'm on my mobile using a proxy, even with an other ip it logs in with that one.. no matter what i delete it just logs in without a password.

regards
                Last edited by Malosa; March 24, 2018, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Malosa View Post

Web Server Web Server authorized local login successful from: 192.168.x.x User: Franco
                  but i am not local at all i'm on my mobile using a proxy, even with an other ip it logs in with that one.. no matter what i delete it just logs in without a password.

regards
                  Sounds like your firewall is doing NAT, translating external IP into the firewall's internal IP? Is the 192.168.x.x that of your router/firewall?

Comment

Originally posted by Malosa View Post
                    hi all,

i just found something out.
                    when using a web proxy or even use 4g and use my dyndns to connect to homeseer it doesnt ask a password anymore...

i try it on 4 different devices and it logs me automatically in as default without putting a password in it and also nothing shows up in the event log...

before i updated to 423 it always ask me for a password when logging in now it just logs u in as admin, even when u change the password 10 times...

// i deleted default and now it logs in with the second one on the list and i don't know why...

regards

No Good!

Did you change anything else?! What version were you on before?
                    Originally posted by rprade
                    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

hi guys,

yes i was before on 315, upgraded to 423

also the ip is from my router on my second subnet.. using a ddwrt.

i never had this problem.

someone has an idea whats wrong.
                      i set only port 80 open so i can access homeseer again..
                      i did not change anything.. only i got a ddwrt router.. but never had a problem.

Originally posted by S-F View Post
                      No Good!

Did you change anything else?! What version were you on before?

Comment

i just found a new entry in my firewall what i did not put in there..

i deleted it and it ask the password again.. probably something from the last attack..

iptables -t nat -I POSTROUTING -o br0 -j SNAT --to `nvram get lan_ipaddr`

Comment

Originally posted by ServiceXp View Post
                          Looks like there was a serious HS3 virtual memory spike
                          Hi,

I am curious, how do you get these reports on Jon00PerfMon devices ?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by goldriver View Post
                            Hi,

I am curious, how do you get these reports on Jon00PerfMon devices ?

thanks
                            Device History PI

---
                            John

Comment

Originally posted by John245 View Post
                              Device History PI

---

John

Comment

I am fooling around with some events and I keep checking and unchecking various "Floor" level devices so I only have to see the ones I'm interested in. I'm sure a lot of people do this.

The issue lately is I might have had a very limited view of 20 some odd devices. Then I switch to a view with say 210 of my +/- 400 total and the count at the top doesn't update. I have to hit refresh on the chrome screen to get it to update.

Shutdown and restarted HS3 and also restarted the PC. No better. Anyone experience this?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X