Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EZFlora Plugin Version 1.1.1.0

New Features
    - Added Support for viewing/editing manual and program valve timers.

To Install:
    1. Shutdown HomeSeer
    2. Copy the hspi_ezflora.dll to the homeseer folder
    3. Restart HomeSeer
    Attached Files

Trouble using plugin

I'm testing the EZFlora plugin and I don't seem to be able to get it to work. I added my EZflora from within the plugin, but the valve timer buttons (manual/prog1/...) don't do anything. Am I missing something?
    Thanks for your assistance,
    Brad

Comment

nevermind. got it working by reading some of the other posts. disable/delete all EZFlora devices/exit HS/uninstall everything related to EZFlora plugin/reinstall. Seems to be working now.

I noticed someone else asked about the error messages "Error in InsteonRcv: Insteon Address xx.xx.xx.xx does not match a known thermostat." The devices it's referring to are two EZFloras installed with the EZFlora plugin. Is there any way to eliminate this reporting (and fix the error). I saw you mention it was not actually an error, just a reporting issue. However, it's quite frequent and is really clogging my log.

Thanks,
      Brad

Comment

Originally posted by bcall View Post
        nevermind. got it working by reading some of the other posts. disable/delete all EZFlora devices/exit HS/uninstall everything related to EZFlora plugin/reinstall. Seems to be working now.

I noticed someone else asked about the error messages "Error in InsteonRcv: Insteon Address xx.xx.xx.xx does not match a known thermostat." The devices it's referring to are two EZFloras installed with the EZFlora plugin. Is there any way to eliminate this reporting (and fix the error). I saw you mention it was not actually an error, just a reporting issue. However, it's quite frequent and is really clogging my log.

Thanks,
        Brad
        Brad,

The "Error in InsteonRcv: Insteon Address xx.xx.xx.xx does not match a known thermostat." error is actually being generated by the Sage thermostat plugin. Basically what is happining is the Sage plugin was designed to be the only plugin that is using the external Insteon interface and therefore any externally registered Insteon messages that are received are processed by the Sage plugin. This causes the issue in the Sage plugin since there is EZFlora message traffic that the Sage plugin sees, but doesn't know what to do with it because the device is not registered to the Sage plugin. The Sage plugin needs to be updated to filter incoming Insteon messages or eliminate this error message. This is not something that I can fix in the EZFlora plugin

This issue was brought up to Tom a couple months back so the fix may have already been released in the Sage plugin:

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=153235

You may want to try updating to the latest version of the Sage plugin and see if that fixes it and if not post to the forum link above to get a response from Tom on how to resolve this issue since I am not familiar with the Sage plugin.

Adam

Comment

Working...
        X