Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will HST-IWAR7 be available again - there baaaack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will HST-IWAR7 be available again - there baaaack!

I had my eye on the HST-IWAR7 when it came out, but as Christmas rolled around, people that wanted to get one for me couldn't since they were out of stock. I've been checking back pretty regularly, but no dice.

Does anyone know when they will be back in stock again?

Originally posted by Jaws1080 View Post
    I had my eye on the HST-IWAR7 when it came out, but as Christmas rolled around, people that wanted to get one for me couldn't since they were out of stock. I've been checking back pretty regularly, but no dice.

Does anyone know when they will be back in stock again?
    See this post: http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...46&postcount=4
    Steve

(System configuration is in my profile)

Comment

Thanks for the link!

Comment

I have been wondering the same thing and emailed homeseer at least twice (and again today) with no response. Well, "early february" has come and gone!

Jeff

Comment

Let me ask Rich about this for you guys.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
            Let me ask Rich about this for you guys.
            Thanks Rupp. Someone from HS just replied to my request and said in a week or two they will be available.

Comment

We hope to ship them this week, I will post here as soon as ordering is ready.

Comment

Thanks Rich. Can you confirm that I am able to load my own project even though I am not a PRO user?

Jeff

Comment

I'm not sure what you are asking. As long as you have purchased HSTouch and have the designer working, you can load your own project.

Originally posted by JPlatt50 View Post
                  Thanks Rich. Can you confirm that I am able to load my own project even though I am not a PRO user?

Jeff

Comment

Screens are now available for ordering, and they are in stock.

They are 1.2GHZ Android ICS 4.0 capacitive screen. These units support POE or an external power adapter (not included).

Here is the product link:

http://store.homeseer.com/store/Home...P1458C260.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                      I'm not sure what you are asking. As long as you have purchased HSTouch and have the designer working, you can load your own project.
                      On the spec page for the touchscreen it says "Homeseer PRO users can modify The existing project or create their own..." so I wondered if that meant that users without PRO could not. I believe your response implies that a custom project can be loaded by anyone. Glad to hear they are available again!

Comment

I am considering some of these.. are they pretty responsive? currently I have in my foyer an iPAD but I realy want something flush mounted whereas my iPAD is on a wall bracket.. the iPAD is slow to switch screens.. im liking the idea of an ethernet connected device as opposed to Wi-Fi..

can you assign static IP's to them? (ie get to the Android settings) or are you sandboxed into HSTouch?
                        -Christopher
                        PerfecTemp - the Most advanced HVAC system I've ever Built - and its in my House

Comment

Originally posted by cadillackid View Post
                          I am considering some of these.. are they pretty responsive? currently I have in my foyer an iPAD but I realy want something flush mounted whereas my iPAD is on a wall bracket.. the iPAD is slow to switch screens.. im liking the idea of an ethernet connected device as opposed to Wi-Fi..

can you assign static IP's to them? (ie get to the Android settings) or are you sandboxed into HSTouch?
                          -Christopher
                          I think they're pretty responsive; the screens are really sharp and bright, too. Access to Android is easily accessible so yes, you can assign a static IP address or anything else you want to do from the Android Settings app/screen. I run mine with POE so I find the wired Ethernet really handy.

FWIW
                          Last edited by spknapp; March 3, 2013, 07:58 PM. Reason: POE comment
                          Steve

(System configuration is in my profile)

Comment

Ditto on the responsiveness and the bright, sharp image. I ordered two of this newest batch on Tuesday and they arrived on Friday. The wife thought they looked very nice so that's a plus!! I pulled one of them out this weekend and spend a couple of hours tinkering with it. I'm new to Android so it may be another week before I get the settings sorted. POE really simplifies wiring and it gets even better if you invest in a POE switch. The biggest 'ah-ha' is I learned that I'll need to start from scratch with a design for these screens. I tried scaling my iPad screens down and it's just too small and busy on the smaller display. Hopefully I can find time to get this done in the next couple of weeks, because they'll look great in the wall!

Comment

Working...
                            X