HS3 Sonoscontroller beta testing forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
    Version 3.1.x.x combines support for Windows and Linux and does not rely on Windows components such as SSDP (UPNP) and DataBase.
    Dirk
    Does this mean that this Sonos PI will now work with Windows Server 2003 R2 O/S without having to *fiddle* ?

Curious....

Thx,

Comment

Originally posted by amr42 View Post
      Does this mean that this Sonos PI will now work with Windows Server 2003 R2 O/S without having to *fiddle* ?

Curious....

Thx,
      That "should" be a true statement

Dirk

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
        That "should" be a true statement

Dirk
        PlugIn installed fine. Is there a link to a simple Sonos test I can perform within HS3 to check it all works?

Comment

Originally posted by amr42 View Post
          PlugIn installed fine. Is there a link to a simple Sonos test I can perform within HS3 to check it all works?
          Nope, no simple button, wouldn't even know what that button would do . But if it discovers the players and you can control and update their status; all else is 100% identical between the versions of the PIs (wrt controlling players).

Dirk

Comment

Controlling Sonos with HSTouch

Starting to set up my music screens in HSTouch...Simplest of items so far has me stumped. I am trying to use a button to advance Sonos to the next track, but cannot control. Option for next track does show up in the available button commands, but nothing happens. Do I have something wrong here, or does this function simply not work (yet)?
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tomadoggy View Post
              Starting to set up my music screens in HSTouch...Simplest of items so far has me stumped. I am trying to use a button to advance Sonos to the next track, but cannot control. Option for next track does show up in the available button commands, but nothing happens. Do I have something wrong here, or does this function simply not work (yet)?
              Next track is an image not an action so it gets associated with an image not a button.
              I think you select "player" and sub-selection "next" , not 100% sure and not in front of my computer to try
              Last edited by dcorsus; October 27, 2017, 01:52 PM.

Comment

This worked!

Awesome, this worked...so obvious now. Many Thanks!

Comment

Hi Dirk,

Would it be possible to add a dedicated section ( or an addon we can specify in the speak command ) in this plugin to be able to send TTS command with any voice ?

I am french. And i use rss. Some of the feeds are in french. And some are in English.
                  So it would be very practical to be able to change the TTS voice.

thank you.
                  Matt

Comment

Hi Matt, you can select a voice like this :

<voice required='Name=Microsoft Zira Desktop'> hello

Cheers.
                    Mike

Comment

Thanks Mike!

that works perfectly

Comment

Originally posted by Summerguy View Post
                        Thanks Mike!

that works perfectly
                        No problem, this may also help :
                        https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...(v=vs.85).aspx

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mikesnook View Post
                          No problem, this may also help :
                          https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...(v=vs.85).aspx

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                          Yes . i was thinking about a fonction to get louder sound. The French voice is not as loud as the english one.

I<ll read this thanks

Comment

Issue with Sonos Plugin

Hi there, I have an issue that seems to be with the Sonos plugin. most of my z-wave devices are pulling sonos info in as the status. see example
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jwigglesfv View Post
                              Hi there, I have an issue that seems to be with the Sonos plugin. most of my z-wave devices are pulling sonos info in as the status. see example
                              I suspect your HS database and the PI's .ini file are out of sync, due to manual deleting or moving databases around.

Best would be to stop HS3, delete the Sonos.ini file and restart HS. It should take care of all the inconsistencies.

However, it will wipe out all Sonos settings and render events potentially useless, not sure there is a lot you can do differently.

Dirk

Comment

No luck

I shut down HS3, deleted the sonos.ini and backup file and restarted.. still shows the same info under status.. any other tips or tricks ?

Comment

Working...
                                X