TTS Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TTS Error

Sonos control is working from the plugin, Sonos is working fine. TTS works, BUT when it finishes speaking it no longer resumes what it was playing and I get the following error:
    ERROR in PlayURI for zoneplayer = Study with UPNP Error = No such source resource / Invalid MIME-type. URI=x-rincon-queue:RINCON_5CAAFD9CFF5601400#4 and isObjectID = False, MetaData=object.item.audioItem.audioBroadcasthttps://ab.ws.sonos.com/cloudqueue/householdId/Sonos_HDLu3hwb7ScjlM3TEIx3Ph26Np.oqa1RalGECO2vVsmTcAw/groupId/RINCON_5CAAFD9CFF5601400:832608354/v2.1/, Error =Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040372

I suspect what has happened is the Sonos betas or upgrades have made the players get new references. My sonos.ini (attached) is now huge. I have tried playing with it and I'm now getting more and more errors. Can you help me find the best way to reset it (hopefully without re-setting up my settings/events/devices)?
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Mack1979 View Post
    Sonos control is working from the plugin, Sonos is working fine. TTS works, BUT when it finishes speaking it no longer resumes what it was playing and I get the following error:
    ERROR in PlayURI for zoneplayer = Study with UPNP Error = No such source resource / Invalid MIME-type. URI=x-rincon-queue:RINCON_5CAAFD9CFF5601400#4 and isObjectID = False, MetaData=object.item.audioItem.audioBroadcasthttps://ab.ws.sonos.com/cloudqueue/householdId/Sonos_HDLu3hwb7ScjlM3TEIx3Ph26Np.oqa1RalGECO2vVsmTcAw/groupId/RINCON_5CAAFD9CFF5601400:832608354/v2.1/, Error =Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040372

I suspect what has happened is the Sonos betas or upgrades have made the players get new references. My sonos.ini (attached) is now huge. I have tried playing with it and I'm now getting more and more errors. Can you help me find the best way to reset it (hopefully without re-setting up my settings/events/devices)?
    The .ini file looks ok, the error has nothing to do with the .ini settings. However it is nearly impossible for me to check whether the .ini file is 100% correct, so if you began modding in it, there is not a lot I can suggest except to delete it all, which resets all.

Maybe first, what version are you using now? Apart from the musicdb nothing else gets changed between the 2 versions.

I suspect the player that got paused was playing something that I never tested or came across and something isn't working. It wouldn't be the first time that Sonos adds or changes something and I need to work around one of their bugs.

So what I need is, what was the player playing before the announcement kicked in and I need a full DISK log trace. I need you to be on the latest version 3.1.x.x. PI which is in the beta section, go to the sonos config page when all is up and running, only turn the debug flag on and the log to disk flag. Generate the TTS event. Go to the config page and uncheck the log to disk flag. Note: do not toggle this flag because each time you check the log to disk, it will reset whatever log you had.

Now go to <Hs root>\html\Sonos\logs and upload Sonosdebug.txt as an attachment.

Dirk

Comment

This is the original ini file. I kept a copy whilst modding it. This is the un-modded original. It seems to have a lot of entries, given I only have 5 zones.

I'm using PI version 3.0.0.21

I was playing some random music from Amazon Music. It has been working fine, correctly pausing and re-starting the music and I've not updated anything on the HS side lately, but I can't work out how to get back to the working state.

I tried deleting the ini as I am getting more and more errors, but that didn't help, so I followed your instructions to move to the beta and debug. The log is attached.
      Thanks for your support!
      Attached Files

Comment

This is the original ini file. I kept a copy whilst modding it. This is the un-modded original. It seems to have a lot of entries, given I only have 5 zones.

I'm using PI version 3.0.0.21

I was playing some random music from Amazon Music. It has been working fine, correctly pausing and re-starting the music and I've not updated anything on the HS side lately, but I can't work out how to get back to the working state.

I tried deleting the ini as I am getting more and more errors, but that didn't help, so I followed your instructions to move to the beta and debug. The log is attached.
        Thanks for your support!
        You should definitely switch to version 3.1.x.x from the beta section because that is the only version that is still receiving fixes (https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=174119) and some of the fixes are exactly for what your error shows.

Moreover, I think you might have a playbar and some of the latest Sonos players which are also ONLY supported in the latest version. The only reason I haven't switched what is in the beta section to the regular sections is the fact that you will lose the learned radiostation DB and you would have to manually play all of them that you use in events to get that going.

If you have been messing with the ini file, sorry, no way to fix that except to stop HS3, delete sonos.ini restart HS and start all over.

Dirk

Comment

Hi,

I followed your suggestion and moved to the beta.
          I'm not using radio stations.
          I don't have a playbar. I've got a play 5, two play 1s and two connect amps.
          I haven't messed with the ini file. I have already given up on the ini, deleted it and started setting up all over but the problems aren't any better.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi,

I followed your suggestion and moved to the beta.
            I'm not using radio stations.
            I don't have a playbar. I've got a play 5, two play 1s and two connect amps.
            I haven't messed with the ini file. I have already given up on the ini, deleted it and started setting up all over but the problems aren't any better.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
            Got it, had to double check

So lets zoom in. The problem in your logs indicates zoneplayer Study as the only player with an issue, correct?
            Could you describe what service exactly it is playing when you use the announcement. It appears in the trace that it is the only zone that errors when the announcement is over, is that a correct statement?

It might be something playing a specific music service or a specific service from its queue, but I'd be interested what that is. Would it be possible to take the same trace with the only difference that between you activating the log to disk and activating the announcement, stop and start the Study player so I can tell from the log what the PI thinks the players is doing.

Thanks,

Dirk

Comment

As per PM, have run two tests. One with a specific file and one using the other method. Logs attached.

It looks in the Sonos desktop app that the queue is not populated in the second method, and this is what the PI is picking up.
              Attached Files

Comment

As per PM, have run two tests. One with a specific file and one using the other method. Logs attached.

It looks in the Sonos desktop app that the queue is not populated in the second method, and this is what the PI is picking up.
                Got it! I already see an issue with the new service and art work, need to study log more ....

Comment

Working...
                X