Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only playing learned Radio stations

Hello,

I've have had a quick look and couldn't see anyone with a similar issue, apologies if this has already been discussed.

Hopefully, it is something very simple but noticed that the plugin is only able to play my learned Radio Stations. It is not picking up any tracks, artists, playlists etc which it used to. This is running on a Linux OS.

Also, it would be great if the Save State of Players and Restore State of Players feature was working as would love to use this with my doorbell.

Sonos Plugin Version: 3.1.0.15
    Devices: 6
    Homeseer HS3 Pro Version: 3.0.0.368

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jon

Originally posted by doddy004 View Post
    It is not picking up any tracks, artists, playlists etc which it used to. This is running on a Linux OS.
    Have you created a music DB (see help file click on Tools->Help->Sonos)? You can create it manually : go to device page, click on "control" for the sonos master device, click on "buildDB". If it still doesn't work, check log for errors.

Originally posted by doddy004 View Post
    Also, it would be great if the Save State of Players and Restore State of Players feature was working as would love to use this with my doorbell.
    The save/restore all players is fixed in the latest version which I sent to HomeSeer to post in the updater (beta section!). Look for version 22 in the next few days.

Why do you need that function if I may ask? Are you doing an announcement when the doorbell rings? If so, you don't need this function, I recommend you use linkgroups (see helpfile)

Dirk

Comment

Hi Dirk,

Perfect, all tracks are now displayed and can be used in events.

I was looking to use the save/restore state of players as an announcement for when the doorbell is pressed and didn't realize the linkgroups feature was able to do this. I will take a look this evening and give it a try.

Thank you for your help and continued support for this plugin. Much appreciated.

Jon

Comment

Working...
      X