• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Dirk

Where can I download latest? Updater is showing latest as 1.0.0.49

Regards

mark

Dell Zino HD - HSPRo 2.x
    HSTouch - iPhone 3GS, 4S, iPad2 and iPad 3, 3xKindle Fire (Wall mounted)
    2 x Brultech ECM1240 with UltraECM
    USB UIRT
    Cooper Aspire Z-Wave Switches
    WGL800 w ACRF2 and 3xDS10a (Sump Level/Activity sensing)
    HM ST812-2 Flood Sensor
    HSM100 - Motion Detector with Light and Temperature
    2GIG Thermostat
    BLDSC - Alarm Plug-in
    BLUPS
    UltraLog (SQL2008)
    Jon00 Plugins
    Host XR3 BT and Jon00 BT Proximity
    Global Cache IP2IR
    Foscam FI8918W

Comment

Originally posted by mark_anderson_us View Post
      Hi Dirk

Where can I download latest? Updater is showing latest as 1.0.0.49

Regards

mark
      Hi Mark,

you can download it here (http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...45&postcount=1) and I already have an email into HS folks to update the updater.

Cheers,

Dirk

Comment

Thanks

Dell Zino HD - HSPRo 2.x
        USB UIRT
        HM ST812-2 Flood Sensor
        2GIG Thermostat
        BLDSC - Alarm Plug-in
        BLUPS
        UltraLog (SQL2008)
        Jon00 Plugins
        Global Cache IP2IR
        Foscam FI8918W

Comment

New beta v.65 posted

Changes to v1.0.0.65:
          • Rearranged some Sonos commands to restore the players after an announcement. Sometimes players turn "ON" after the announcement, even though they were "STOPPED"
          • Issue with plug-in generating errors every 10 seconds when a zone is powered down
          • For those using an RSS feed on artwork. For linked players, the artwork for linked players in the \image directory will be updated as well

Comment

Speak client id

Trying out the Sonos plugin - very impressive!

I would like to use it for speak, but what will the host:instance id be for my Sonos?

Best

/Mav

Comment

Originally posted by maverick View Post
              Trying out the Sonos plugin - very impressive!

I would like to use it for speak, but what will the host:instance id be for my Sonos?

Best

/Mav
              Hi Maverick,

the host:instance is the speaker app from homeseer. You can find it by clicking on "Setup" in your Homeseer web page and you can find the host:instance at the bottom. If you see none, it means that your speaker application is not running. This app turns text into speech; Sonos cannot do that but once the app has converted it to speech, you can stream it through any player.

Good luck

Dirk

Comment

HSTouch not showing players again.

Looks like, after the riscent update of the Sonos firmware, HSTouch not showing the players when only HS program is restarted.
                If I restart the computer, they show correctly. I remember there was similar issue last year.

Comment

New beta v.67 posted

Changes to v1.0.0.67:
                  • Further optimized linking for announcements, shaving off a second or two for small configs and tens of seconds for large link groups
                  • Fixed and error with "Error in CopyArtworkForLinkedZone" when the URL is empty
                  • Made small change to the SonosController.aspx file allowing Speaker devices >=100 in the Sonos Config screen

Comment

New beta v.69 posted

Changes to v.69

• Added 2 new API calls ie SaveAllPlayersState() and RestoreAllPlayersState(). This could come in handy if you for example have an event to turn off all players when you leave the house and resume everything when you come back.
                    • Found an issue with saving the queue for announcements. If multiple players are involved in a linkgroup, it appears that the Sonosplayers need time to synchronize between them when you use a savequeue command from different players. If they don't sync, the same queueIndex is used internally and you start losing info. I added a 250ms wait after saving a queue. This will unfortunately make linking with players with queues slightly slower but I couldn't find any other work around.
                    • Fixed another bug where I somehow lost my zonename in my .ini file causing issues with restoring linked players after an announcement ends.
                    • Fixed when a player is master of a linkgroup (i.e. you linked other players to this player), if this player participates in an announcement, but not the other (slave) linked players, after the announcement ends, the linkgroup is broken.
                    • Fixed radio art work missing when radio station is streamed via a CDN network like Akamai.
                    • Now that the plug-in saves queues during linking/unlinking, a bunch of DevicePropertiesStateChange message show up in your log. I removed them, they would only show up with the debug flag on.
                    • Fixed a bug when you use "speak to file" and have multiple announcements in one text string, you may find your queue populated with files but nothing played.
                    • Added new functions in the event/action section. You can now create events to NextRadioStation/PrevRadioStation/NextPlaylist/PrevPlaylist/ClearQueue/Unlink/Link
                    • New API calls were added for the above, including a Link function
                    • Changed behavior for linked zones. If Zone is linked, issuing play/pause/stop/next/previous will be forwarded to Master zone

Comment

New beta v.70 posted

Changes to v1.0.0.70:
                      • Fixed some errors in the Sonoscontroller.vb file.
                      • Added (more) new functions in the event/action section. You can now create events to "Save State All Players" and "Restore State All Players"

Comment

New beta v.72 posted

Changes to v1.0.0.72:

• Found issue with saving queue when announcements are played resulting in loss of queue after zones are being unlinked
                        • Fixed an issue where part of an announcement (only when using Speak to File option) can get lost because the zones start to unlink before the announcement is played. Would probably show up when many zones participate in the link/announcement/unlink event
                        • Added warnings when Linking information is either missing or being overwritten, indicating perhaps some issue with your events/scripts
                        • The change to forward commands like play/pause etc to the master of a linked zone is causing problems when zones are being unlinked after an announcement. So if you are on beta .69 or .70 you have a problem
                        • Fixed an issue where track & trackposition would get lost after an announcement, if that player was paused while playing from queue
                        • Fixed an error on a player playing Pandora when a RestoreStateAllPlayers is issued. Everything seems to work, not sure why the player throws up an error

Comment

New beta v.73 posted

Changes to v1.0.0.73:

• Filtered out trackchange/songchange events caused by Sonos Player events: ZPSTR_CONNECTING and ZPSTR_BUFFERING, which can occur a lot when connecting to radiostations

Comment

I tried to install v1.0.0.73 all the possible ways, but I always got this error.

"The file 'C:\Program Files\HomeSeer
                            HS2\Temp\SonosInstall.msi' is not a valid installation
                            package for the product HomeSeer Plug-in
                            SonosController 1.0.0.67. Try to find the installation
                            package 'SonosInstall.msi' in a folder from which you can install HomeSeer Plug-in SonosControlle 1.0.0.67."

I installed v1.0.0.67 with no problem at all when was available in this threat.

Am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by Hflorez View Post
                              I tried to install v1.0.0.73 all the possible ways, but I always got this error.

"The file 'C:\Program Files\HomeSeer
                              HS2\Temp\SonosInstall.msi' is not a valid installation
                              package for the product HomeSeer Plug-in
                              SonosController 1.0.0.67. Try to find the installation
                              package 'SonosInstall.msi' in a folder from which you can install HomeSeer Plug-in SonosControlle 1.0.0.67."

I installed v1.0.0.67 with no problem at all when was available in this threat.

Am I missing something?
                              Hi Hflorez. i downloaded and installed 73 yesterday and didn;t have an issues so installer is good. May be worht donwloading 67 again and unisntalling/repairing (or kust try uninstall)

Regards

Mark

Dell Zino HD - HSPRo 2.x
                              USB UIRT
                              HM ST812-2 Flood Sensor
                              2GIG Thermostat
                              BLDSC - Alarm Plug-in
                              BLUPS
                              UltraLog (SQL2008)
                              Jon00 Plugins
                              Global Cache IP2IR
                              Foscam FI8918W

Comment

Originally posted by mark_anderson_us View Post
                                Hi Hflorez. i downloaded and installed 73 yesterday and didn;t have an issues so installer is good. May be worht donwloading 67 again and unisntalling/repairing (or kust try uninstall)

Regards

Mark
                                Wher can I get 67?

Comment

Working...
                                X