SonosController Plug-In Beta testing Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sweden View Post
    Sorry but i don't find how to download the latest beta(92). Have you moved the download link from the first post?
    I did remove v.92 temporarily. If you want to try the PI, just use the updater. if you need the latest version because of the SUB player support, I hope to post .v93 or 94 soon.
    Dirk

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
      I did remove v.92 temporarily. If you want to try the PI, just use the updater. if you need the latest version because of the SUB player support, I hope to post .v93 or 94 soon.
      Dirk
      Ok, but in the uppdater its version is 88 and i having version 90.
      Im having the problem that the message repeating for about 1-2 minute.
      So i have turned off the plug-in.
      When do you think the .v93 is finnish? Im having vaccation for 4 days and planing to modify/make all the PI events work

Comment

Originally posted by sweden View Post
        Im having the problem that the message repeating for about 1-2 minute.
        This is very interesting because I've never figured out where it came from. I was able one day to simulate it but since then it went away.

Can you describe something for me. When it happens, which zone is your source zone and how many slave zones do you have? Can I assume you are using the "speak to file" option and not the TTS, the latter is essentially using an input audio port on the zone player, connect it with a cable to the Homeseer PC and route stream the announcement that way.

Last but not least, can you check every player you have, can you check if any of them is in set to repeat mode or perhaps shuffle or both?

Do you have a SUB player and if so, which player is it linked to?

Does this happen all the time? If so, would it be possible to turn the PI back on, turn the PI's debug flag on and capture the log and email that me?

If you were able to capture a log and you found a player that was set to repeat or shuffle, can you change that player and see if the problem goes away?

I'll try to post .93 tonight or tomorrow but would be interested in knowing whether that version solves your problem. I'm very sure actually that it is a Sonos bug, the PI sends a command to the player to make sure it is NOT in repeat_all mode and for whatever reason, it ends up doing the opposite, so in v93 that command is now only send when needed versus by default.

Dirk

Comment

New beta v1.0.0.94 posted

Changes to v1.0.0.94

• Added some code to deal with changing IP addresses
          • Undid changes made to v.92 to send a play command again when no play event was received from an announcement. As a result, sometimes you have the announcement twice or three times

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
            This is very interesting because I've never figured out where it came from. I was able one day to simulate it but since then it went away.

Can you describe something for me. When it happens, which zone is your source zone and how many slave zones do you have? Can I assume you are using the "speak to file" option and not the TTS, the latter is essentially using an input audio port on the zone player, connect it with a cable to the Homeseer PC and route stream the announcement that way.
            Im having a ZP120, ZP90 and two Z5,
            Im using speak to file, no cable to the Sonos input
            Sorry, it was about 2 month ago so i can not remember
            Last but not least, can you check every player you have, can you check if any of them is in set to repeat mode or perhaps shuffle or both?
            checked.
            Do you have a SUB player and if so, which player is it linked to?
            I dont have any sub player
            Does this happen all the time? If so, would it be possible to turn the PI back on, turn the PI's debug flag on and capture the log and email that me?
            I turned it on but i did not gett the repeeting message back...
            I now uppdated to .94

If you were able to capture a log and you found a player that was set to repeat or shuffle, can you change that player and see if the problem goes away? Sorry could not gett the error again

I'll try to post .93 tonight or tomorrow but would be interested in knowing whether that version solves your problem. I'm very sure actually that it is a Sonos bug, the PI sends a command to the player to make sure it is NOT in repeat_all mode and for whatever reason, it ends up doing the opposite, so in v93 that command is now only send when needed versus by default.

Thanks

Dirk
            Thanks

Comment

New beta v1.0.0.95 posted

Changes to v1.0.0.95

• Fix for announcements, where a zone is not re-linked after the announcement

Comment

Comment

Hard to tell from this post, without having the whole debug log on.
                  Suggest you clear the queue on those players and see if that takes care of the error.

Dirk

Comment

New beta v1.0.0.97 posted

Changes to v1.0.0.97

• Fixed bug in "Link" procedure
                    • Fixed issue where zone names which include a "-" character; status page for that zone cannot be pulled up when using Internet Explorer, works fine with Firefox
                    • Note that albumart work will not be updated in the Android client. No fixes here but you need version .38 or higher of the Android client to fix this

Comment

New beta v1.0.0.98 posted

Changes to v1.0.0.98

• Fixed bug when calling "Link" procedure from script using Zone Name

Comment

New beta v1.0.0.99 posted

Changes to v1.0.0.99

• Fixed bug when using .mp3 files as announcements, causing the announcement to repeat until stopped

Comment

New beta v1.0.0.100 posted

Changes to v1.0.0.100
                          • Added a cleanup routine. When you use save-all or link-xxx subsequently, if you have tracks in your queue, the PI will create multiple playlists with prefix SCQueue-xxxxx-xxxx. With this version, these unused playlists that can clog your playlist list will be deleted.

Comment

Hi!
                            I've tried to install this plugin.
                            All sounds good during the installation but when I try to save settings in Sonos config page, I get an error (last logs line):
                            Code:
                            29/11/2012 19:31:09  - Plug-In - Initializing Plug-in: SONOSCONTROLLER
                            29/11/2012 19:31:09  - SonosController - InitIO Called
                            29/11/2012 19:31:09  - SonosController - BackUpIniFile file copied = C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HSPRO\Config\HSPI_SONOSCONTROLLER_ini_Saved_29_11_2012_19_31_09.ini
                            29/11/2012 19:31:09  - SonosController - INIT: Creating new devices
                            29/11/2012 19:31:09  - SonosController - INIT : opening up new ini file
                            29/11/2012 19:31:09  - SonosController - Creating new device for UPNP Master in INI file.
                            29/11/2012 19:31:09  - SonosController - Created device Music UPNP Master as [1
                            29/11/2012 19:31:19  - SonosController - Initialized
                            29/11/2012 19:31:19  - Plug-In - Finished initializing plug-in SONOSCONTROLLER
                            29/11/2012 19:31:31  - SONOSCONTROLLER - Error in Page load with error = L'index se trouve en dehors des limites du tableau.
                            And when I refresh the page, the settings has not been saved...
                            Any help?

Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by pvodoz View Post
                              Hi!
                              I've tried to install this plugin.
                              All sounds good during the installation but when I try to save settings in Sonos config page, I get an error (last logs line):
                              Code:
                              29/11/2012 19:31:09  - Plug-In - Initializing Plug-in: SONOSCONTROLLER
                              29/11/2012 19:31:09  - SonosController - InitIO Called
                              29/11/2012 19:31:09  - SonosController - BackUpIniFile file copied = C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HSPRO\Config\HSPI_SONOSCONTROLLER_ini_Saved_29_11_2012_19_31_09.ini
                              29/11/2012 19:31:09  - SonosController - INIT: Creating new devices
                              29/11/2012 19:31:09  - SonosController - INIT : opening up new ini file
                              29/11/2012 19:31:09  - SonosController - Creating new device for UPNP Master in INI file.
                              29/11/2012 19:31:09  - SonosController - Created device Music UPNP Master as [1
                              29/11/2012 19:31:19  - SonosController - Initialized
                              29/11/2012 19:31:19  - Plug-In - Finished initializing plug-in SONOSCONTROLLER
                              29/11/2012 19:31:31  - SONOSCONTROLLER - Error in Page load with error = L'index se trouve en dehors des limites du tableau.
                              And when I refresh the page, the settings has not been saved...
                              Any help?

Thanks!!
                              Do you have any players? I've seen this error and it so far has always shown itself when the config page gets pulled up with no players.
                              I would caution you with refreshing the page unless you just click on the "sonos config" button again.
                              So do your change, click on "save", then click on the "sonos config" button and see if your changes have been saved.

Which setting where you changing? Might be a bug that the saving of the change is disrupted by the fact that no players are currently discovered ... so has the plugin discovered any players (you should see the buttons appear on the HS web page or see them on the status page)?

Dirk

Comment

Thanks for your help.
                                I have this page after plugin installation:

I tried to add proxy flag setting but the save button is always getting the error message.
                                I also tried to refresh by only clicking the sonos config button, same result....

Comment

Working...
                                X