X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you check those 2 directories and see if you see the sql ...dlls

Thanks

Dirk
    Yes the two SQL Lite files are in both locations. Before I uninstalled 3.1.0.3 I did several restarts of homeseer because that seems to fix most issues but the plugin never created the devices.

Comment

Originally posted by olag00 View Post
      Yes the two SQL Lite files are in both locations. Before I uninstalled 3.1.0.3 I did several restarts of homeseer because that seems to fix most issues but the plugin never created the devices.
      So I assume the errors were somewhere around the install but (I assume) pre restart HS3. I found some more issues unfortunately with this version of the PI wrt UPNP device discovery. I have a version soaking right now, I'll beat it up some more and release it later this week.

Sorry for all the lost effort. Just remember for next time, do not delete any of the devices, just go back to the old version, they are 100% compatible wrt HS devices and such. The 2 versions differ in their own MUSIC DB and rely on NO windows components such as DB and UPNP. If there are problems with version 3.1.x.x please use this thread to post issues (http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=174119)

Cheers,

Dirk

Comment

I have struggled also since upgrading to 3.1.0.x on Win 8.1

I finally found a few mins to look at it tonight and I was seeing the SQL logic error also.

I manually added the <hsroot>\bin\Sonos directory and copied over the two sql*.dll files.

I haven't fully tested everything since, but I am able to control the basics and my event Sonos actions are working again.

Will look a bit more deeply in the morning, but I think I have seen some UPNP warnings/errors also since moving to the 3.1 version - maybe the same that you mentioned already.
        cheeryfool

Comment

Originally posted by cheeryfool View Post
          I have struggled also since upgrading to 3.1.0.x on Win 8.1

I finally found a few mins to look at it tonight and I was seeing the SQL logic error also.

I manually added the <hsroot>\bin\Sonos directory and copied over the two sql*.dll files.

I haven't fully tested everything since, but I am able to control the basics and my event Sonos actions are working again.

Will look a bit more deeply in the morning, but I think I have seen some UPNP warnings/errors also since moving to the 3.1 version - maybe the same that you mentioned already.
          I have to admit that v3.1.x.x is problematic right now. If all players are on-line when you start the PI, things are OK as long as they stay on-line. As soon as they go off-line and come back, things are broken.
          Was soaking a version that I thought was going to be good, but just detected some more issues. Will soak again overnight, and if all OK, post tomorrow or before the end of the week.

Dirk

Comment

Hi Dirk,

Still running on windows version, not your windows/Linux version. Seem to have got myself in a bit of a mess. Upgraded router and now cannot delete unwanted (blank) players. I have replaced the songs config file with an earlier version but still no joy. I would still like to keep all my events. Help!Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433958770.165587.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	1179029

Cheers

Steve
            Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Stevieboy View Post
              Hi Dirk,

Still running on windows version, not your windows/Linux version. Seem to have got myself in a bit of a mess. Upgraded router and now cannot delete unwanted (blank) players. I have replaced the songs config file with an earlier version but still no joy. I would still like to keep all my events. Help![ATTACH]46784[/ATTACH]

Cheers

Steve
              Hmm, this is a new one. I suspect your .ini file is corrupt. When you write I replaced the songs config file, did you mean sonos config file? If you did that, that would probably be really bad IF that file didn't go hand in hand with the device references that HS keeps in their DB.

Email me your old and new or latest Sonos.ini file, and email me your HS database, I hope I can find the references in that file or set it up on my system to see if I can recover something.

If you deleted the Sonos devices, I'm afraid all your events that are based on "Device-Actions" are hosed up unless you have a back-up that you took that you can go back to.

Despite the empty devices in the list, is anything still working?

Dirk

Comment

Hi Dirk,

Thanks, e mail on its way.

Cheers

Steve
                Steve

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
                  I have to admit that v3.1.x.x is problematic right now. If all players are on-line when you start the PI, things are OK as long as they stay on-line. As soon as they go off-line and come back, things are broken.
                  Was soaking a version that I thought was going to be good, but just detected some more issues. Will soak again overnight, and if all OK, post tomorrow or before the end of the week.

Dirk
                  Hi Dirk

Is 3.1.0.3 still the latest available version of the combined Win/Linux plugin?

Cheers
                  James
                  cheeryfool

Comment

Hi Dirk

Is 3.1.0.3 still the latest available version of the combined Win/Linux plugin?

Cheers
                    James
                    V3.1.0.4 which should hopefully address the re-connect issues, was sent to the HS team a day ago to be posted. Maybe it already has.

Dirk

Comment

V3.1.0.4 which should hopefully address the re-connect issues, was sent to the HS team a day ago to be posted. Maybe it already has.

Dirk
                      I checked and it hadn't. Will keep an eye out thanks
                      cheeryfool

Comment

I checked and it hadn't. Will keep an eye out thanks
                        3.1.0.4 posted to BETA section today. Will be trying it out tonight.
                        cheeryfool

Comment

Sound missing from TTS Announcement

Dirk
                          Dirk,

I have been wrestling with this issue over the past three weekends - hopefully you can give me some direction.

I am using SONOSv3.1.0.3 to make a simple TTS announcement to a Linkgroup consisting of one speaker (to keep it simple). When the announcement is made the music pauses and the SONOS Announcement wall paper appears on my iPad - but nothing is heard (also, the wav files is also 1kb). After a brief period the music resumes (sometimes). So, it appears everything is firing - just no announcement. I have posted a debug file for the event (SonosDebug.txt), the event itself (events.pdf) and the Sonos.ini file (Sonon-ini.txt).

Any help you can give would really be appreciated.

Thanks,

JimO.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JimOConnor View Post
                            Dirk,

I have been wrestling with this issue over the past three weekends - hopefully you can give me some direction.

I am using SONOSv3.1.0.3 to make a simple TTS announcement to a Linkgroup consisting of one speaker (to keep it simple). When the announcement is made the music pauses and the SONOS Announcement wall paper appears on my iPad - but nothing is heard (also, the wav files is also 1kb). After a brief period the music resumes (sometimes). So, it appears everything is firing - just no announcement. I have posted a debug file for the event (SonosDebug.txt), the event itself (events.pdf) and the Sonos.ini file (Sonon-ini.txt).

Any help you can give would really be appreciated.

Thanks,

JimO.
                            Is this Windows or Linux?
                            What do you hear when you copy/paste this into a browser
                            http://192.168.1.150:1000/Sonos/Anno.../Ann_All_0.wav

If you go to the <hs root>/html/Sonos/Announcements and you use WMP or some other player to play the Ann_All_0.wav file. Is the file playing OK?

The trace seems to indicate all OK, is your speaker client installed properly AND RUNNING?

Dirk

Comment

Dirk
                              Dirk

I installed version 3.1.0.4 last night but I am still seeing my players go into an unknown/disconnected state after a period of time and UPnP still seems to be the problem or at least in the mix. I did restart HS3, but not the PC, after the PI upgrade.

My usual evening music event triggered OK, but failed when setting the volume as the first action, which is the same behaviour as previously. This morning I triggered a similar event from the run button when the players were showing in "?" Player Online staus when I had the log settings ramped up. I then restarted the plugin thereby temporarily resolving the online state and re-ran the same event with the log settings the same and this time it works. I have captured the two logs and will PM them to you.

After the PI restart I see both players online in the Player Table and both correctly visible in the UPnP Viewer list. When they have lost contact with the PI, they both show "?" in the Player Online field and the UPnP viewer table is empty of devices.

Could this be a network issue my end?

Is there any combo of log settings that would allow me to capture the disconnects without writing 10 TB of logs a minute

Cheers
                              James

Edit: Couldn't PM attachment, so adding here
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by cheeryfool; June 23, 2015, 10:24 AM. Reason: Edited to add attachment.
                              cheeryfool

Comment

Dirk

I installed version 3.1.0.4 last night but I am still seeing my players go into an unknown/disconnected state after a period of time and UPnP still seems to be the problem or at least in the mix. I did restart HS3, but not the PC, after the PI upgrade.

My usual evening music event triggered OK, but failed when setting the volume as the first action, which is the same behaviour as previously. This morning I triggered a similar event from the run button when the players were showing in "?" Player Online staus when I had the log settings ramped up. I then restarted the plugin thereby temporarily resolving the online state and re-ran the same event with the log settings the same and this time it works. I have captured the two logs and will PM them to you.

After the PI restart I see both players online in the Player Table and both correctly visible in the UPnP Viewer list. When they have lost contact with the PI, they both show "?" in the Player Online field and the UPnP viewer table is empty of devices.

Could this be a network issue my end?

Is there any combo of log settings that would allow me to capture the disconnects without writing 10 TB of logs a minute

Cheers
                                James

Edit: Couldn't PM attachment, so adding here
                                Unfortunately the log doesn't show what is causing it. It shows a happy PI and a not happy one, not the transition. Just set debug, NOT superdebug and UPNP logging to "errors only". If we have frequent disconnects, it should show.

This is running properly when you are on R3.0.0.22, correct?

Thanks

Dirk

Comment

Working...
                                X