Started getting this error today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Started getting this error today

I started getting this error today disabled and re-enabled the plugin with no difference, also tried restarting Itunes and HS3 and also tried rebooting the system. nothing worked. I am running the latest itunes and the latest plugin for HS3 Any advise would be appreciated

4/19/2014 2:45:24 PM ~!~BLiTunes Error~!~Caught this exception setting up iTunes - Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {DC0C2640-1415-4644-875C-6F4D769839BA} failed due to the following error: 80080005 Server execution failed (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80080005 (CO_E_SERVER_EXEC_FAILURE)).

4/19/2014 2:45:24 PM ~!~Error~!~Initializing plug-in(1): BLiTunes Instance::There is an issue with iTunes so the plug-in cannot run!!

Thanks Ken
    HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Does iTunes run on your server?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp, Itunes is running on my server without any issues just that the plugin doesnt work.

Cheers Ken
      HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Same Error

Originally posted by kenrad View Post
        I started getting this error today disabled and re-enabled the plugin with no difference, also tried restarting Itunes and HS3 and also tried rebooting the system. nothing worked. I am running the latest itunes and the latest plugin for HS3 Any advise would be appreciated

4/19/2014 2:45:24 PM ~!~BLiTunes Error~!~Caught this exception setting up iTunes - Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {DC0C2640-1415-4644-875C-6F4D769839BA} failed due to the following error: 80080005 Server execution failed (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80080005 (CO_E_SERVER_EXEC_FAILURE)).

4/19/2014 2:45:24 PM ~!~Error~!~Initializing plug-in(1): BLiTunes Instance::There is an issue with iTunes so the plug-in cannot run!!

Thanks Ken
        I have just downloaded this and I have the same error. I have iTunes running on my HS PC. Is there a resolution to this?

Comment

Working...
        X