Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
    Dirk,

It is on a Windows physical machine - sorry, thougt I was posting in the beta thread, did not realise this was the linux thread...),. No logging enabled. When the system is running there is 750Mb still free memory, I did not notice this changing during event freezing...

Wim
    750MByte out of how much? 750 nowadays in Windows (and I assume Win10 is just worse than all others in the past) isn't that much. If a program needs to be swapped in/out of memory, you may see this behavior.
    What CPU is being used? What and how much hard disk? No VM, right?

Dirk

Comment

Dirk,

I will do that. Up till now system is functioning normal, we are now heading into the evening where the sonos system will be more busy.

the installed voices have been functioning on the speaker client since Januari 2015. I did not see this issue before yet. The voices are also functioning still on other windows machines in the house. I have Jon00's perfmon running, so I will take some snap shots

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
        750MByte out of how much? 750 nowadays in Windows (and I assume Win10 is just worse than all others in the past) isn't that much. If a program needs to be swapped in/out of memory, you may see this behavior.

Dirk
        Dirk,

It is a physical machine, a zotac pico low energy PC. It is having 2Gb memory and a 64 Gb SSD.

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Tried to install latest beta 3.1.0.13 but it fails to install.

Code:
          Feb-12 9:26:24 AM	 	Updater Error	Installation of package Sonos failed. Try disabling the plugin first, then re-try the update.
          Feb-12 9:26:24 AM	 	Updater Error	Unable to open install.txt file for update C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Updates3\SonosBETA 3.1.0.13
          Feb-12 9:26:24 AM	 	Error	Error unzipping C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Updates3\SonosBETA 3.1.0.13\Sonos3_1_0_13.zip, Wrong Local header signature: 0x4F44213C on line 0
          Feb-12 9:26:24 AM	 	Updater	Installing package Sonos
          Feb-12 9:26:24 AM	 	Updater	Update HSPI_Sonos.exe downloaded successfully
          Feb-12 9:26:21 AM	 	Updater	Downloading update: Sonos
          Feb-12 9:26:21 AM	 	Updater	Starting download of updates
          Tried with plugin disabled and get the same error.

If I try to open the zip file Windows says the file is invalid.

Comment

Originally posted by jbbtex View Post

Code:
            Feb-12 9:26:24 AM         Updater Error    Installation of package Sonos failed. Try disabling the plugin first, then re-try the update.
            Feb-12 9:26:24 AM         Updater Error    Unable to open install.txt file for update C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Updates3\SonosBETA 3.1.0.13
            Feb-12 9:26:24 AM         Error    Error unzipping C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Updates3\SonosBETA 3.1.0.13\Sonos3_1_0_13.zip, Wrong Local header signature: 0x4F44213C on line 0
            Feb-12 9:26:24 AM         Updater    Installing package Sonos
            Feb-12 9:26:24 AM         Updater    Update HSPI_Sonos.exe downloaded successfully
            Feb-12 9:26:21 AM         Updater    Downloading update: Sonos
            Feb-12 9:26:21 AM         Updater    Starting download of updates

I see the same problem. Sent email to the HS team.

Dirk

Comment

file not found

http://www.homeseer.com/updates3/Sonos3_1_0_13.zip

file does not exist, someone forgot to copy it in for download!

Comment

Originally posted by jmalota View Post
                http://www.homeseer.com/updates3/Sonos3_1_0_13.zip

file does not exist, someone forgot to copy it in for download!

You can download it here: http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...07&postcount=7

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post

Dirk
                  Dirk,

I am stumped here. Been spending two weeks excluding/including plugins and thought I had come to a conclusion.... After running the plugin since last Wednesday, no issues at all. If you think you have a situation that can be copied, HS3 will have a surprise
                  Forget this issue, it did not occur anymore, so if it is still there somewhere it will hit me in the face and point me to different areas again I guess.

Thanks!

Wim
                  -- Wim

Comment

Originally posted by jbbtex View Post

Code:
                    Feb-12 9:26:24 AM	 	Updater Error	Installation of package Sonos failed. Try disabling the plugin first, then re-try the update.
                    Feb-12 9:26:24 AM	 	Updater Error	Unable to open install.txt file for update C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Updates3\SonosBETA 3.1.0.13
                    Feb-12 9:26:24 AM	 	Error	Error unzipping C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Updates3\SonosBETA 3.1.0.13\Sonos3_1_0_13.zip, Wrong Local header signature: 0x4F44213C on line 0
                    Feb-12 9:26:24 AM	 	Updater	Installing package Sonos
                    Feb-12 9:26:24 AM	 	Updater	Update HSPI_Sonos.exe downloaded successfully
                    Feb-12 9:26:21 AM	 	Updater	Downloading update: Sonos
                    Feb-12 9:26:21 AM	 	Updater	Starting download of updates

Updater fixed as of this morning

Dirk

Comment

HSTouch and this SONOS Plugin

Dirk, hi, I've been looking here how to create something in HSTouch that allows me to command my SONOS Music (iTunes Library, Spotify, Radios, etc) from its screens, like in HS2, but I couldn't find anything but your comment "Implementation with HST/MediaAPI is non existent, this is first and foremost on the HS side of things"

I'm wondering if there is some workaround that allows me to get the type of controls you've got in the PLUG-IN->Sonos Section, like a Media Player. BTW, I'm using a ZEE S2.

Thanks in Advance for any advice you can provide!

Comment

Originally posted by pgmp View Post
                        Dirk, hi, I've been looking here how to create something in HSTouch that allows me to command my SONOS Music (iTunes Library, Spotify, Radios, etc) from its screens, like in HS2, but I couldn't find anything but your comment "Implementation with HST/MediaAPI is non existent, this is first and foremost on the HS side of things"

I'm wondering if there is some workaround that allows me to get the type of controls you've got in the PLUG-IN->Sonos Section, like a Media Player. BTW, I'm using a ZEE S2.

You can create HST screens to control any player, you just cannot select or navigate content with HS3 because the API that existed in HS2 was changed in HS3 and is not working for my kind of PI, and after 4 years I've given up.

Dirk

Comment

Originally posted by pgmp View Post

Why not use the ImperiHome user interface rather than HSTouch?

I use both ImperiHome and the Sonos plug ins. The Sonos plug in works best for events while the ImperiHome gives some direct controls via the User Interface.

Comment

Are you using ImperiHome for connecting with HomeSeer HS3?

Comment

Yes. my Zee 2 with HS3 has the Imperihome and Sonos Plug-in.

For Imperihome, it supports direct connection to SONOS without interacting with HS3. It provides a nice controller and a view into the playlist, favorites and the queue. ImperiHome was easy to set up and interfaces with multiple automation systems bringing all together into one user interface.

I also have set up a number of events in Homeseer that use the SONOS plug-in. I do this because I want to control my music also by voice using an Amazon echo. I have set up the echo to trigger some IFTTT actions the invoke HS3 events to control the SONOS system. This works pretty well but IFTTT has some lag issues from time to time.

Comment

Dirk,

Whats is the latest version for Linux. It shows as .13 installed from the beta section of the updater. On my windows setup that I migrated over I .14. Where can I find .14 for Linux? Are they different or is it the same file for both OSs?

Comment

Working...
                                X