Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best CURRENT (2016) touchscreen options for tabletop and/or wall mounting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Derek, did you build that client interface? I'm looking at this HS3Touch SW, and i'm not sure i can do this lol.

Comment

Originally posted by tome10 View Post
      Derek, did you build that client interface? I'm looking at this HS3Touch SW, and i'm not sure i can do this lol.

Yes and no, I used someone else's design and modified it. You can find this design with the files in the HSTouch forum. It's easier than it looks once you figure it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

I'm not sure if these have been mentioned before but Wi-Fi Texas makes POE to Micro USB adapters. Probably easier to run wiring if you have POE switch.

https://www.amazon.com/Splitter-Micr.../dp/B019BMFCH8

Comment

I'm very interested in seeing how these turn out. Unfortunately, I have a nexus 9, so the design wouldn't work for my application.

Comment

I mounted mine with those Magnetic strips. I had to remove the glue that came on the Magnetic strips as it wasn't strong enough to hold the tablet in place. I removed the glue and used Scotch double sided tape stuff. I have to do something with that cord, but I can remove the tablet and put it back with no issues.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Derek View Post
                iPads have speakers. Check groupon, I recently bought iPads for my homeseer for $150 each refurbished.

My HS plays announcements through the iPads just fine. Just remember if you have it play sounds before an announcement, don't use a *.wav file in the HS event, as the iPad won't play wav files.

Here's one of mine, using a desktop frame I found online

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I dig the simplicity of the screens! any chance you have pics of some of the other menus? It looks like you have several icons along the bottom that might reveal more goodies.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X