Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you link speakers? They keep getting deleted from Sonos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you link speakers? They keep getting deleted from Sonos.

I have an event that says if a button is pressed, then Sonos Actions > Select Command > Link, and then I have 5 speakers selected. Whenever I run this event, the audio immediately stops, and every speaker is immediately deleted from the Sonos app. The only way to get them back is to unplug them, plug them back in, and then go to settings and add new speakers and set them all up from scratch again. Every time I run this event it deletes the speakers. Am I doing something wrong?

Originally posted by 416to305 View Post
    I have an event that says if a button is pressed, then Sonos Actions > Select Command > Link, and then I have 5 speakers selected. Whenever I run this event, the audio immediately stops, and every speaker is immediately deleted from the Sonos app. The only way to get them back is to unplug them, plug them back in, and then go to settings and add new speakers and set them all up from scratch again. Every time I run this event it deletes the speakers. Am I doing something wrong?
    Info? Version, os, setup, debug log, screenshot event, screenshot linkgroup table, screenshot player table, config page ....................

Comment

Working...
    X