This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Combine on/off with power consumption

I switched from Vera to Homeseer. In Vera an on/off or dimming device with power consumption feature could be displayed in Imperihome with also the power consumption in the widget. Would be nice (if API will have this feature) to have the possibility to also add power consumption of the device and send that to Imperihome.

Comment

Originally posted by olof View Post
      I switched from Vera to Homeseer. In Vera an on/off or dimming device with power consumption feature could be displayed in Imperihome with also the power consumption in the widget. Would be nice (if API will have this feature) to have the possibility to also add power consumption of the device and send that to Imperihome.
      Do you mean in one widget on imperihome? Do you have a screen shot?

Comment

http://www.myzwave.net/wp-content/up...erihome-07.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

http://www.vesternet.com/media/wysiw...ImperiHome.jpg

Comment

Got it. The "Sony kitchen" in the top center......

Comment

Yep

Comment

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
                Got it. The "Sony kitchen" in the top center......
                Hi

I also requested this a while back. Any info if this will be imolemented?

Sent fra min SM-G900F via Tapatalk

Comment

yes I think this possible to implement, assuming you have a HS device that reports the power consumption value?

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                    yes I think this possible to implement, assuming you have a HS device that reports the power consumption value?
                    I know I have some light switches with Aeon Micro inwall controllers that report this. I guess I never had the need myself to see usage value of the same lights in that room, but I guess and outlet might be more useful.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                      Yes, all my light switches and outlets report power.

I remember from my Vera days that when I turned off a light it always gave a piece of mind to see that the wattage dropped to 0 to know that the light actually turned off.

Comment

ImperiHome android/ios app

Would be nice to have the option to disable the top navigation bar in the app.
                        I'm talking about the one with "ImperiHome" on the left and controls on the right. It's a lot of screen real estate for something that I seldom need once my design is complete.

PS, I can't tell you how much I love ImperiHome!

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron19953 View Post
                          Would be nice to have the option to disable the top navigation bar in the app.
                          I'm talking about the one with "ImperiHome" on the left and controls on the right. It's a lot of screen real estate for something that I seldom need once my design is complete.

PS, I can't tell you how much I love ImperiHome!
                          Not sure if you already know.......

Imperihome is not created by anyone here and was not designed for homeseer. Spud has created a plugin to allow the use of homeseer in Imperihome.

Requests for the app design should be directed to directly to Imperihome either via their website or threw their beta site on google plus.

http://www.evertygo.com/imperihome
                          or
                          https://plus.google.com/communities/...70666432294966

Comment

Hi Spud,

In the config page under thermostat, only the main Ecobee3 device shows. Is it possible to have the additional ecobee sensors recognized? Hoping to monitor multiple rooms on Imperihome.

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite View Post
                              Hi Spud,

In the config page under thermostat, only the main Ecobee3 device shows. Is it possible to have the additional ecobee sensors recognized? Hoping to monitor multiple rooms on Imperihome.

Thank you
                              I dont have ecobee but you can setup temp sensors and other sensors under the plugin setup page under sensors. Then they will show up in imperihome.

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite View Post
                                Hi Spud,

Thank you
                                The ecobee sensors can't be automatically recognized, but as integlikewhoa said you can add them manually from the sensors tab.

Comment

Working...
                                X