Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiswitches not working in v0.21

Hey Spud....

Something weird. I upgraded to 0.21 to try the RGB control, and now see some random issues with my multiswitches.

I have one setup with my denon receiver via the Harmony plugin. all works fine with the harmony plugin via events, etc.

when my old Denon wasn't working any longer via the harmony+IH setup... I deleted and tried to recreate.

Created new multiswitch for the Denon ... populates all fields find in the IH config. Rebuild the database..... and then create a widget in IH. It comes up fine, with all the right options. However, when I select one (like power on), nothing happens, and there is nothing in the log.(even when set to debug).

some of my other multiswitches are still working, so not sure what is going on????

Just tested here, and I did not see any problem.

Did you do a "Reload" from the IH app? this is mandatory every time you add or delete a device from the config page.

Set the log level to Trace, you should get something like this when you select one of the multiswitch option from IH:

Code:
    Aug-29 08:16:04 TRACE ISSServer Request: /issapi/devices/M1/action/setChoice/Stop
    Aug-29 08:16:04 TRACE ISSServer Response: {"success":true,"errormsg":"ok"}

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      Just tested here, and I did not see any problem.

Did you do a "Reload" from the IH app? this is mandatory every time you add or delete a device from the config page.

Set the log level to Trace, you should get something like this when you select one of the multiswitch option from IH:

Code:
      Aug-29 08:16:04 TRACE ISSServer Request: /issapi/devices/M1/action/setChoice/Stop
      Aug-29 08:16:04 TRACE ISSServer Response: {"success":true,"errormsg":"ok"}
      thanks for getting back. I did do a reload. will try trace and see what I get. I ended up finding a workaround for now anyway using the harmony plugin for IH directly.

Comment

Working...
      X