Imperihome door lock missing and can't connect remotely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imperihome door lock missing and can't connect remotely

I got a new homeseer z s2 (which I wish I would have gotten bigger one now&#128529 and I set it all up. Everything works great but I can connect remotely on the imperihome app, and my z wave door lock doesn't show up? The door lock shows up in the HS3Touch app but not imperihome config. I read the other posts but still no luck, please help.

Do you want to connect using myHS or using the custom server.
    Please provide more information on your problem, as well as screenshots debug logs, etc...

For door locks do you have the ControlUse fields set as explained in the user guide?

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      Do you want to connect using myHS or using the custom server.
      Please provide more information on your problem, as well as screenshots debug logs, etc...

For door locks do you have the ControlUse fields set as explained in the user guide?
      @Spud
      I found out why they sometimes disappear. IF you rescan the device or it resets somehow the ControlUse field revert back to "Not Specified". Homeseer doesn't set them up properly to begin with. In general, Homeseer is crap with setting up devices in compared to other HA systems. It just plain doesn't do it properly in some cases.

Hope that helps

Comment

Working...
      X