No announcement yet.

New HomeTroller-SEL to Ship Oct 1st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new HomeTroller-SEL is definitely based on the Gigabyte GB-BXBT-2807 (BRIX). Here are a few pictures of the inside of the new HomeTroller-SEL. It also comes with an image restore USB stick in case you need to restore the factory settings.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Attached Files
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Very nice!

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk
      HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
      54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
      Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Very neato Randy.

Geez the little mini pcie card and SATA drive looks gigantic in there.

Did you get one before Mark?
        - Pete

Auto mator
        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
        HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Question for the group: How does the on/off switch work on this? I.e., when you turn it on, does it latch on, or is it a momentary push-button switch? I ask because I'm looking at this versus the embedded XP controller (sadly -- my pre-sales inquiries to HomeSeer have gone unaswered, a week later -- really hit or miss with these guys), and am more interested in this one for a variety of reasons. But, I am able to control the outlet that it would be plugged into remotely outside of Homeseer, which would be my fail-safe solution if it were to lock up if we weren't around (we have two homes -- and spend 6 mos in each).

Comment

Originally posted by mikedr View Post
            Question for the group: How does the on/off switch work on this? I.e., when you turn it on, does it latch on, or is it a momentary push-button switch? I ask because I'm looking at this versus the embedded XP controller (sadly -- my pre-sales inquiries to HomeSeer have gone unaswered, a week later -- really hit or miss with these guys), and am more interested in this one for a variety of reasons. But, I am able to control the outlet that it would be plugged into remotely outside of Homeseer, which would be my fail-safe solution if it were to lock up if we weren't around (we have two homes -- and spend 6 mos in each).
            It's a momentary push-button switch. However, the HomeTroller-SEL can be configured to automatically power on after a power failure via the BIOS.

Regards,
            Ultrajones
            Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Great, thank you!

Comment

How do you copy your database to the SEL?

Bought an SEL and arrived today. Neat little box !!
                I migrating my install from a Win7 based machine to this SEL box. However, it all seems very locked and I fail to copy the DB from Windows onto the SEL. Even when I use a USB, it even fails to read from any USB dumb drive.

Does anybody know how you restore the DB from another install onto the SEL?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Dirk

Comment

Working...
                X