Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error

HI, i am getting a new error . It has been working great for a while but i suspect that something has changed on my wallet. see below. Any ideas
    ERROR BitcoinLib.ExceptionHandling.Rpc.RpcResponseDeserializationE xception: There was a problem deserializing the response from the wallet:

Oct-22 12:36:21 Bitcoin ERROR BitcoinLib.ExceptionHandling.Rpc.RpcResponseDeserializationE xception: There was a problem deserializing the response from the wallet: {"jsonrpc":"2.0","error":{"code":-32603,"message":"Wallet version 3.0 not supported"}} ---> Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Error reading string. Unexpected token: StartObject. Path 'error', line 1, position 26. at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader.ReadAsStringInternal() at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadAsString() at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.R eadForType(JsonReader reader, JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter) at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.R esolvePropertyAndConstructorValues(JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty containerProperty, JsonReader reader, Type objectType) at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.C reateObjectFromNonDefaultConstructor(JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty containerProperty, ConstructorInfo constructorInfo, String id) at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.C reateNewObject(JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract objectContract, JsonProperty containerMember, JsonProperty containerProperty, String id, Boolean& createdFromNonDefaultConstructor) at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.C reateObject(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue) at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.C reateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue) at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.D eserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent) at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReade r reader, Type objectType) at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings) at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings) at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value) at BitcoinLib.RPC.Connector.RpcConnector.GetRpcResponse[T](HttpWebRequest httpWebRequest) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at BitcoinLib.RPC.Connector.RpcConnector.MakeRpcRequest[T](JsonRpcRequest jsonRpcRequest, Int16 timedOutRequests) at BitcoinLib.RPC.Connector.RpcConnector.MakeRequest[T](RpcMethods rpcMethod, Object[] parameters) at BitcoinLib.Services.CoinService.GetBalance(String account, Int32 minConf) at HSPI_Bitcoin.BitcoinApp.RefreshWalletBalance()

Looking at the jumble i have posted here the key thing that stands out is

"code":-32603,"message":"Wallet version 3.0 not supported"

Comment

what kind of wallet are you using?

Comment

I am using a blockchain wallet.

Comment

it looks like blockchain.info has changed its wallet API, now you are required to run a small service on your server: https://github.com/blockchain/service-my-wallet-v3
          I haven't tried it but it doesn't seem very easy to install on windows

the alternative is to use the bitcoin core wallet or any other wallet that would compatible with the JSON RPC API.

Comment

OK thanks for the heads up. I thought they had chnaged the wallet.

I have done some reading and it looks like they will be upgrading all of their wallets at some point. Gutted.

Might just open up a new wallet and keep it with that until they upgrade.

Again thanks again.

Comment

Working...
            X