Setting thermostat below 50 degrees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Setting thermostat below 50 degrees

I'm using a 3M-50 thermostat in a heated garage. The thermostat can be set as low as 35, which is where I set it when I'm not working in there. I can set the thermostat to 35 from HS3's device list page, but I can't set it below 50 when creating an event. Alexia also states 50 is as low as the thermostat will go. I ran the thermostat with the Z-Wave module and using BLStat, I was able to create events to set the thermostat to 35. I switched back to Wi-Fi because I like the usage reports the RadioThermostat web site and app provides and plan to buy your plug-in. Hopefully a simple change to your plug-in will resolve this issue.

Setting the thermostat below 50 F

I installed the latest update hoping it would allow me to create an event to set the thermostat below 50 degrees F. Hopefully this will be fixed in the next release.

Comment

Originally posted by george_holmes View Post
      I installed the latest update hoping it would allow me to create an event to set the thermostat below 50 degrees F. Hopefully this will be fixed in the next release.
      It's coming

Comment

New update posted it changes the minimum temp to 20 degrees. You may need to delete your existing devices for it to take effect. Let me know if this works for you.

Comment

It works

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X