Cant uninstall this Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant uninstall this Plugin

Not sure if I am missing something obvious - but I want to remove the Sonos plugin from my installation.

But there is no Red Cross to delete the plugin in the Instance column in the Manage Plugins page - it just says 'See plug-in config'

Can someone help me remove this plugin?

Originally posted by peterford View Post
    Not sure if I am missing something obvious - but I want to remove the Sonos plugin from my installation.

But there is no Red Cross to delete the plugin in the Instance column in the Manage Plugins page - it just says 'See plug-in config'

Can someone help me remove this plugin?
    For whatever reason, a multipleinstanceSingleExecutable type of PI (a HS term) cannot be removed by HS, never understood why but that's why you have no little red x. Just stop the PI in the plugin-manage page, delete the HSPI_SONOS.exe from the HS root directory and delete the Sonos subfolder from the <Hs Root>\html directory.
    I wouldn't be surprised that the litle red x doesn't really do anything except perhaps delete the .exe. Unless there is an uninstall file (and I'm not aware there is), HS would never be able to delete subdirectories that were created by PIs.

Dirk

Comment

Working...
    X