Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally I would also like to see a log of say the last 10 times the lock was unlocked/locked and which code was used.

Comment

Originally posted by gelessor View Post
      It would be nice to know not only the last person to unlocked the lock, but also to date stamp the time that it occurred.

Thanks
      The date and time is shown for the last change to the lock
      You can see all of the last locked/unlocked data in the activity log
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

I have a Kwikset deadbolt. I tried to run this plugin, and it saw one of my Cooper Scene Controllers as a lock, but not my Kwikset! Help.

If it helps, I will email you the info log from your info script.
        Attached Files

Comment

I need you to do the following:

1. Shutdown HS
          2. Edit hspi_BLLock.ini and change debugLevel=true and save the file
          3. Restart HS

Once HS is started for a couple minutes go to the options web page in the plugin and turn off debug logging.
          Then email me the BLLock-Detailed.log file from your HS root folder

You can get my email from my web site.

It would be great also if you could run the script in this thread and send me the output of that as well.
          Here is the thread:

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=147828
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

Actually, your email address I do not see, only form pages to fill out for a mailing list and etc. I sent you a PM so you can reply and I will see your email address.

Regarding the log file for your information script, it is the same content as the Kwikset deadbolts that mwaite posted in the other thread. Would it help for you to also see the device information file contents for this scene controller that is being mistaken as a lock?

Comment

BLLock 1.0.0e is released to hopefully help better detect the z-wave locks
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

It is now working for me. However, when I enter a code on the lock, it gets logged saying "User Code xxx Entered," where xxx is a number, and has nothing to do with the code I really entered, nor does it represent any user configured in the plugin. Even if I put my name in the user slots, it still just logs that code. Is this normal for now? I thought that until Homeseer adds some features, it would still correlate the user code entered to a username.

Edit:
                OK, so I tried several different codes, and it is always the same pattern. If I enter a code for usercode 1 (according to the lock), then it logs "User Code 501 Entered." If I enter a code for usercode 2, it logs "502," and etc. Is there a way to use the plugin user list to convert these to friendly names?

Comment

Did you assign users to the lock?
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                    Did you assign users to the lock?
                    Yes, within your plugin. These have nothing to do with Homeseer users though...so is that the problem? Should they match Homeseer users also?

What I did was to enter test users within the plugin, and then go try a lock code on the door. The plugin still logs a number, 501, 502, etc.

Was I supposed to enter something in the "User Code" box on the plugin? I understood that is unused right now.

Comment

See, here are the screen shots....
                      Attached Files

Comment

OK I will have a look and let you know
                        Cheers,
                        Bob

Comment

Try build 1.0.0f
                          Cheers,
                          Bob

Comment

That fixed that bug.

Something else I've noticed...
                            It would be good if it would check the real status of the lock upon Homeseer start. It always reports unlocked at first within the plugin, even if it is really locked. It's not until you do something with the lock that the plugin is in sync with reality.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Automated View Post
                              It would be good if it would check the real status of the lock upon Homeseer start. It always reports unlocked at first within the plugin, even if it is really locked. It's not until you do something with the lock that the plugin is in sync with reality.
                              It should be doing that on plugin startup.
                              I will check it when I get home.
                              Thx
                              Last edited by Blade; March 24, 2011, 06:04 PM.
                              Cheers,
                              Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Automated View Post
                                That fixed that bug.

This should be fixed in build 1.0.0g that I just released
                                Cheers,
                                Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X