• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have local logins enabled?
    Jon

Comment

I have the following checked

No Password Required for Local/Same Network Login (Web Browser/HSTouch)

Comment

Can you try V1 which is also included in the download zip.
        Jon

Comment

v2 works great here just tested it.
          Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
          Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

Jon;

When HST made the HSTouch plug-in part of the core program they reformatted the plug-in management page. They put HSTouch (Built-In) at the top. As a result the top plug-in (Arduino here) becomes an amalgam of HSTouch and the top plug-in in your devices. The devices cannot enable or disable the top plug-in. Other than the top plug-in the rest seem to work fine. I'm on my iPad right now, so I will add some screenshots later.
            HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

OK.

Please make sure you are using the release version of the utility. I believe you are still using the pre-release version I sent you when testing.
              Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                OK.

Please make sure you are using the release version of the utility. I believe you are still using the pre-release version I sent you when testing.
                I will download the release version and try it. Unfortunately, I did not bookmark your website, the link I found (http://www.jon00.me.uk/) do not resolve and it is no longer in your signature.

Comment

Must be something wrong at your end. I've had several guests in the last few hours and both my signature and URL posted work fine here.
                  Jon

Comment

Must be something wrong at your end. I've had several guests in the last few hours and both my signature and URL posted work fine here.
                    It was on my end. Your IP range was blocked by one of the pfBlocker lists. I have white listed it and it resolves now. I'll try to figure out what list it was on.

The newly downloaded version2 stopped the Arduino plug-in from being mixed with HSTouch, above it on the list, but it is not there at all now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	capture.png
Views:	1
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	1192196

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture2.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	1192197

Comment

I'll send you an email later today......
                      Jon

Comment

V1.0.2 is now available. This corrects the bug introduced when HST integrated the HSTouch plug-in as part of the core program.
                        Jon

Comment

V1.0.2 is now available. This corrects the bug introduced when HST integrated the HSTouch plug-in as part of the core program.
                          I looked alover your site and couldn't find this. It's not appearing in "All" or "Updated" or "Latest"

what am I missing?
                          My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

It is there! You can find it under 'all' or 'updated' or 'utility related' or the drop down at the top of the page. Look for: 'Jon00 Plugin Enable/Disable utility for Homeseer 3 (Version 1 and 2)'
                            Jon

Comment

It is there! You can find it under 'all' or 'updated' or 'utility related' or the drop down at the top of the page. Look for: 'Jon00 Plugin Enable/Disable utility for Homeseer 3 (Version 1 and 2)'

Dude thanks for the excellent utility! without you, I would not be able to make the modbus plugin work and connect correctly with my midnite solar charge controller.

Comment

Hi Jon

I've just upgraded to Version 2 (V1.0.3). I am on the latest HS3 beta, 377.

Have followed the instruction manual. The script loads OK and creates 2 virtual devices as expected. But the plugins do not appear in the dropdown list. See attached screen grab. I have 12 plugins.

Any idea?
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by ; October 15, 2017, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X