Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removing a Zone Player from the plug in

Dirk
    Can you tell me how to remove a zone player from the plug in. I have one unit that I moved to another house.
    I tried deleting the unit from the HS status page but no luck. Now I get these error messages:
    8/20/2013 4:15:38 AM - SonosController - DoRediscover: Error updating Sonosplayer with error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    8/20/2013 4:15:38 AM - SonosController - Error: ZonePlayer not found in GetSonosPlayerByHSDeviceCode. hsCode = #4. ZoneCount=8
    Is there anything I can do to take the old Zone Player out of the plug in?
    Jono

Originally posted by jono View Post
    Dirk
    Can you tell me how to remove a zone player from the plug in. I have one unit that I moved to another house.
    I tried deleting the unit from the HS status page but no luck. Now I get these error messages:
    8/20/2013 4:15:38 AM - SonosController - DoRediscover: Error updating Sonosplayer with error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    8/20/2013 4:15:38 AM - SonosController - Error: ZonePlayer not found in GetSonosPlayerByHSDeviceCode. hsCode = #4. ZoneCount=8
    Is there anything I can do to take the old Zone Player out of the plug in?
    Jono
    Unfortunately, there is no supported mechanism in this version to delete a player. However, if deleted from HS and you restart HS (and the player is not on line anymore), I would think that would do. Just try to restart HS and check whether the error goes away. In the HS3 version, I added support to delete one or all players.

Dirk

Comment

Thanks Dirk. It seems to be better now after removing both the Transport and Rendering variables, followed by a restart.

Comment

Working...
      X