Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cannot load web interface after install

hi all,

There is a strange issue with the homeseer i am using. I have replaced the Pi 2 coz of broken one. I have followed instruction and install Zee S2 V2 via HS3PI2boot.zip. Web interface failed to login after installation, but its private IP can ping and go outside. I reinstalled it 2nd time and same thing appear. Is there the bugs with the V2?

Did you move from a RPI 2 to an RPI3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Check what port your PI/HS3 is using. The default port 80 might be in use by some other server on your network.

Comment

Originally posted by concordseer View Post
        Check what port your PI/HS3 is using. The default port 80 might be in use by some other server on your network.

Multiple servers on the same network can use the same port. It's only an issue if there is already something using port 80 on the HS server.

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk
        HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
        Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Has the OP checked that HS3 is in fact on the correct port. Had a situation recently when my port 8081 that I had configured for HS3 encountered a problem and the HS3 configuration defaulted to port 80 and not realising this the web page would not load when calling it on port 8081

Comment

Working...
          X