Foscam cameras in HS Touch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foscam cameras in HS Touch

I do realize this subject has been beat to death. But I have had no luck reading past comments and getting a foscam camera to work.

I installed a camera, got it working well through the foscam app.

The camera was auto discovered in HS Touch Server.

Trying to get a streaming image in my HS Touch client application on an Ipad. I have not been able to discover the "magic url" . I get nothing - no matter what combination of parameters I try.

Does anyone have recent experience getting this working?

Nearly every Foscam camera has a different URL. A quick web search with your camera model typically turns up this URL.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I will search. But perhaps someone has experience with the model I am using:

Foscam FI9900P

Comment

Here's a very similar question on the Foscam forums.
        http://foscam.us/forum/video-stream-...0p-t18317.html
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I appreciate the link. But that turned out to be a dead end. The supposed in-the-know person in that referenced discussion was selling his expertise for $10.

I paid the money to get his help. His conclusion - you can only get snapshots from cameras unless you sign up for a cloud hosting service.

That was a waste of $10. Now I am back to the beginning. This seems pretty simple if you look at features available in Homeseer. I guess I should have known better.

** BTW - I updated the referenced support forum so nobody else makes my mistake.

Comment

Solved

See http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=181785

Comment

Working...
            X