• Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS 3 Support

Hey lamanmi,

Are you going to support HS3 for incontrol for Sage

Thanks

(Oh please say YES!)
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by moskus View Post
      (oh please say yes!)
      +1

Comment

Yes, I am planning on releasing a version of InControl for the future version of HomeSeer for Sage, Windows Phone and Windows 8........No update on timing, at this point, however.

Originally posted by PosterBoy View Post
        Hey lamanmi,

Are you going to support HS3 for incontrol for Sage

Thanks

Comment

Great!

Thanks

Comment

Any chance you are moving along on getting this ready for HS3? This is probably the last plugin holding me back from migrating.

Thanks

Comment

All,

Thanks for your interest......development is continuing, slow during the summer months. I have much of the devices and events capabilities enabled and looking at finishing up on the thermostats before releasing a beta.

It is hard to give a target date.....but will continue to work on it as quickly as possible.....

Thanks again for your interest and support!!!

Comment

Just to make sure you are aware....

SageTV is going open source, so there may be renewed interest for this plugin. go to the SageTV forums to see the news. I would certainly still like to have it

Kent

Comment

Hello,

Still using SageTV here as well. Have not had any experience with the HS2 Plug-in. Hoping for a HS3 release. At this point, not planning to leave SageTV either, actually wired up my 6th HD300 receiver yesterday. SageTV is still going strong. Looking forward to the Open Sourcing of the product to see some new development interest in it!

-Travis

Comment

Working...
                  X