Plugin wont start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin wont start

In the manage plugin section i get the following "WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from Bitcoin - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed."
    Even a homeseer restart still gives the same error.
    I can add another instance but this also gets the same error.

what do you have in the logs?

I tested it here, and worked ok.

Comment

When i enable the plugin i got the following in the log.

aug-25 23:08:11 Error Initializing plug-in(2): Bitcoin Instance:: De objectverwijzing is niet op een exemplaar van een object ingesteld.STACK: bij System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.LogicalCallContext.Propaga teIncomingHeadersToCallContext(IMessage msg) bij System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) bij HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) bij Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()

Comment

Any thoughts on this?

Comment

It's a very generic error which just says that the plugin fails to connect to the HS server, so it doesn't help much.
          Is that all you have in the logs?
          What's your system? Windows or Linux?

Comment

Current Date/Time: 4-9-2017 21:58:33
            HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.318
            Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home - Work Station
            System Uptime: 10 Days 3 Hours 22 Minutes 1 Second
            IP Address: 192.168.1.17
            Number of Devices: 292
            Number of Events: 181
            Available Threads: 400

Enabled Plug-Ins
            3.0.0.1: Bitcoin
            2.0.3.0: BLDatabase
            2.0.45.0: BLDenon
            2.0.35.0: BLLAN
            1.0.3.0: BLShutdown
            3.0.0.21: Buienradar
            3.6.5.0: Harmony Hub
            3.0.0.103: HSTouch Server
            3.0.0.14: NetCAM
            0.0.0.34: Pushover 3P
            1.0.0.5: Restart
            30.0.0.35: RFXCOM
            3.0.0.73: weatherXML
            3.0.1.130: Z-Wave

Just tried it again and even when i create another instance the error stays the same. Only the Bitcoin instance name is then filled.
            When restarting homeseer i see the following as error displayed:

4-9-2017 22:15:32 ~!~Error~!~Initializing plug-in(2): Bitcoin Instance:: De objectverwijzing is niet op een exemplaar van een object ingesteld.STACK: bij System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.LogicalCallContext.Propaga teIncomingHeadersToCallContext(IMessage msg) bij System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) bij HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) bij Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()

4-9-2017 22:15:32 ~!~Error~!~Requested plug-in does not exist on this system: Bitcoin
            In the homeseer log:

sep-04 22:16:02 Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Bitcoin
            sep-04 22:15:32 Error Requested plug-in does not exist on this system: Bitcoin
            sep-04 22:15:32 Warning Plug-in Bitcoin is set to load but was not found, removing from settings.
            sep-04 22:15:32 Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Bitcoin
            sep-04 22:15:32 Error Initializing plug-in(2): Bitcoin Instance:: De objectverwijzing is niet op een exemplaar van een object ingesteld.STACK: bij System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.LogicalCallContext.Propaga teIncomingHeadersToCallContext(IMessage msg) bij System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) bij HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) bij Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()
            sep-04 22:15:32 Info Plugin Bitcoin with instance: has disconnected
            sep-04 22:15:32 Bitcoin INFO Bitcoin version 3.0.0.1
            sep-04 22:15:31 Info Plugin Bitcoin has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:53466
            Last edited by The-Source; September 4, 2017, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X