Animation not found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Animation not found

Hi there, I've created some animations that work when I click the 'run' button on the animation panel, but when I try to run them as part of an event, nothing happens and the log shows "animation not found. Please check events"

I didn't see any other threads on this. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Bert,

The animations are running here fine as events. Is there something special in the events that might interfere? Or in the animation itself?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Fixed

Actually, I found this thread with the solution. Removed the space from the animation name and all is now working well. Thanks!

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=191228

Love the plug-in, but the way. Makes the hue lights so much more adaptable!
      Last edited by Bert; December 9, 2017, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Bert,

Thanks for the compliments... reason I created the plugin was indeed to have automated control without the need to grab a phone

I will recheck on the animtion. Here Christmas Roll (including the space) is running fine lately. Will try to create a new animation and test it. Not yet able to copy it

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
        X