X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes

Comment

I switched from webcamXP to Their new NetCam Studio product. It uses much less resources and has some new features. Overall, I like it much better than webcamXP. Their mobile app works very well.

Steve Q

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
      2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

can someone help me trigger cameras VLC within the HStouch

VLC is not running within HSTouch rather you run it externally with an HSTouch command line.Google VLC RTSP streaming for your camera.
        Almost every new IPCamera is doing it differently.

That is how I test my cameras here.

The IP cameras now are all the same and I use Grandstream.For HSTouch you just run VLC command line with the RTSP IP of the camera.

It runs externally to HSTouch and not in HSTouch.

So you could create a single HSTouch page with buttons on the left and the VLC display on the right. That and you define where it is on the page and pixel size. You can also stream NVR recordings this way or even movies or live TV. I have done this before.

What is the model manufacturer and model number of the camera you are trying to test with?

Easy to do though in Android, Windows or Linux.

Here is a command line example with live transcoding.

<code>cvlc 'hXXp://192.168.180.60:82/videostream.cgi?user=admin&pwd=' :sout=#transcode{vcodec=mp2v,vb=800,scale=1,acodec=mpga,ab=1 28,channels=2,samplerate=44100} :duplicate{dst=rtp{sdp=rtsp://:8554/output.mpeg},dst=display} :sout-keep

Here is a simple command line for one RTSP stream

clvc rtsp://www.xxx.yyy.zzz:554/4

VLC current media information shows:

Stream 0
        Type: Video
        Codec: H264 - MPEG-4 AVC (part 10) (h264)
        Resolution: 640x386
        Display resolution: 640x368
        Decoded format: Planar 4:2:0 YUV

While I still utilize VLC also just do JPG snapshots of the video camera stuff. Works fine. Here is one of my weather pic screens.

Note I am really bad at designing the screens.

</code>
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Pete; August 31, 2016, 10:12 AM.
        - Pete

Auto mator
        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
        HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
        X