No announcement yet.

Jon00 Philips Hue Wi-Fi Lamp Controller for Homeseer 3 & Homeseer 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a heads-up for any UK HS folk - Argos have an offer of 25% off Philips Hue bulb and accessories, using code home25 .

See http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/hue-...age=2#comments

Comment

Jon - Thanks for the plugin, just installed as a new Hue user.

General Hue question for people - do others have issues where commands issued through HomeSeer out to Hue are missed, until the mobile app is re-opened?

I was hoping Hue would be more reliable than MiLight but so far this is not the case, really disappointing considering the wired hub!

Im hoping its just a Zigbee range issue that'll be solved by adding more bulbs.

Also - what are people using for e14 bulbs? Compatible bulbs such as Innr or convertors? I have a number of lamps that won't fit convertors

Comment

Question

How do you get the buttons on your status like All the colors buttions?

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
        Homeseer 2 and Homeseer 3 versions available!

The Philips Hue

Comment

You define them via the Jon00PhilipsHue.ini file under the [LampXButton] entries where X is the Hue lamp number. Look at page 19-21 in the docs.
          Jon

Comment

Does this work with ha-bridge? Jon00PhilipsHueHS3.exe seems to connect to the bridge (i used iport) but says no lamps found. I am trying to control my emulated devices with homeseer and ha-bridge. it is a HUEs emulator btw.

Comment

No it only works on the official bridge. HA-Bridge emulates operating the lights etc but it does not emulate being a Hue bridge.
              Jon

Comment

Maybe I've missed something, but has the Hue plugin been removed from the Jon00 website? Is there a replacement/alternative?
                Noticed that this plugin doesn't seem to pick-up Ikea Tradfri lamps that are registered to the Hue bridge

Comment

Yes, it's EOL (End of Life).

You will need to use JowiHue in the updater (HS3/HS4) or there is a HS4 plugin (free) written by HST
                  Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                    Yes, it's EOL (End of Life).

You will need to use JowiHue in the updater (HS3/HS4) or there is a HS4 plugin (free) written by HST
                    Ok, tnx!

Comment

Hi Jon,

I‘ve made my Philips Pronto TSU 9800 remote to send the RGB color code. (i.e 255,23,134) to a Hs3 devices string such as $$DTR:2208:
                      I‘m using a color mixer found in the remotecentral forum.
                      Is it possible to use the replacement variable to control my HUE color LED bulbs with your Jon00 Philips Hue Wi-Fi Lamp Controller ?

Regards,
                      Fischi

Comment

Originally posted by Fischi View Post
                        Hi Jon,

I‘ve made my Philips Pronto TSU 9800 remote to send the RGB color code. (i.e 255,23,134) to a Hs3 devices string such as $$DTR:2208:
                        I‘m using a color mixer found in the remotecentral forum.
                        Is it possible to use the replacement variable to control my HUE color LED bulbs with your Jon00 Philips Hue Wi-Fi Lamp Controller ?

Regards,
                        Fischi
                        No. Whist this is still available for download (as some still use it), it is actually End of Life and has no support.
                        Jon

Comment

Working...
                        X