Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon00 WiFi LED Lamp Controller (Limitless MiLight EasyBulb)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More than happy you take this on. I really don't have any enthusiasm to sort out the numerous different protocols to support RGB, W, RGBW, RGBWW etc. I see from the latest MiLight app, the iBox now supports 15 different hand held remotes of the different varieties of the MiLight lamps.

Good luck!
    Jon

Comment

Hi,

I'm in the final stage of a new Limitless plugin based on the v6 version of the protocol. Let's further discuss this at
      https://forums.homeseer.com/showthre...87#post1301587
      Regards,

Rien du Pre
      The Netherlands
      Using:
      Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
      Plugin's:
      RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

sorry
        Do you know if the this plugin works with Bloomwin Spotlight LED Wifi RGB (https://www.amazon.it/Bloomwin-Spotl.../dp/B00UWCE1SI) ?
        Thanks

Massimo-RenderCAD
        Current Date/Time: 21/04/2017 19:48:21
        HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.318
        Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional - Work Station
        System Uptime: 1 Day 13 Hours 40 Minutes 24 Seconds
        Number of Devices: 369
        Number of Events: 206
        Available Threads: 200

Comment

Originally posted by RenderCAD View Post
          sorry
          Do you know if the this plugin works with Bloomwin Spotlight LED Wifi RGB (https://www.amazon.it/Bloomwin-Spotl.../dp/B00UWCE1SI) ?
          Thanks

Massimo-RenderCAD
          Current Date/Time: 21/04/2017 19:48:21
          HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.318
          Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional - Work Station
          System Uptime: 1 Day 13 Hours 40 Minutes 24 Seconds
          Number of Devices: 369
          Number of Events: 206
          Available Threads: 200
          Unfortunately no.
          Jon

Comment

Voice Command

My apologies if I missed a discussion on this: Has anyone done any voice command with the plugin? I am especially looking to set colors via Google Home. I do not know that HomeSeer is supporting any "OK Google, Set the <light name> to <color>" commands but am hopeful and wondering where I would set the voice command as the unit in HomeSeer seems to have multiple items. I only have one unit in place.

In a Touch button I use a vb script with the line below to set the light's color:
            &hs.SaveVar ("Jon00ML1","PVIOLET")

Regards,
            Karl
            Karl S
            HS4Pro on Windows 10
            1070 Devices
            56 Z-Wave Nodes
            104 Events
            HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 iOS
            Google Home: 3 Mini units, 1 Pair Audios, 2 Displays

Comment

Comment

Is this through the Homeseer interface or GUI? From the Windows GUI, if you press the Zone X max button, is that full brightness?
                Jon

Comment

Comment

Just noticed it only happens when I use G0. If I use the actual zone (1 to 4) the bulbs seem to come up to full brightness.

Comment

I'm upgrading my HS3 computer and as part of this I downloaded a fresh copy of your excellent addon.

It took me a while to work it out but, to cut a long story short, I think the .exe file in your download package is corrupt: it won't run. I went back to s version I downloaded about 18 months ago and it's all good. I noticed that although both files are the same version, the files sizes are different, 297k versus 240k I think.

Best wishes

Comment

OK, I'll take a look.
                        Jon

Comment

I just retrofitted my pool light with a MiLight bulb. I was interested in using this plugin with the light. I only see this option on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Controller-iB...01N7C3HXQ&th=1

It says it is the new version, and judging by the comments it looks like it won't work here? Does anyone has a link to the old bridge anywhere? Thanks.

Comment

The protocol changed with newer lights hence the hub upgrade. You are out of luck with this plugin.
                            Jon

Comment

Working...
                            X