Error: Unable to open connection to device during retry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error: Unable to open connection to device during retry

Any way to get more info on an error? It is a long event and I am not sure where the issue is.

Log: Mar-14 11:12:54 AM Error Event Driveway Vehicle Coming plugin action failed:Unable to open connection to device during retry: A request to send or receive data was disallowed because the socket is not connected and (when sending on a datagram socket using a sendto call) no address was supplied

If you post a screen shot of the event that may help others identify the most likely causes, or at least suggest further trouble shooting steps.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

It's a bit long and calls other events. Should have it in a script, but it has been a while since I wrote those.
      Attached Files

Comment

Unfortunately, your screen shot is a bit fuzzy. I cannot read the screen even if I enlarge it. Maybe if you capture it in two images you can improve the resolution.
        Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Better?
          Attached Files

Comment

I found it. It is the iTachWF2IR, which uses the Global Cache. I think they lost their IP addresses and have to be reset. I work that when I have some time.

Comment

Originally posted by ViperJD View Post
              Better?
              Much. Event better, you found the problem yourself.

Comment

Working...
              X