www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > 3rd Party Plug-Ins/Scripts > Plug-ins by Author > Click Here for List of Author Forums > CFGuy Plug-Ins/Scripts > WeatherXML

WeatherXML Discussion area for WeatherXML

Old June 11th, 2018, 02:08 AM
Seer Master

Displaying Animated Map In HSTouch Default Screens

Can you display animated maps or regular maps in HSTouch default screens? I have a map that works in homeseer device management screen when selecting weatherxml and web pages. It also shows up in the device management icon but of course is very small. I have the url entered to download the map. However when I go to the HSTouch Screens it shows the map device that I created with a non animated icon of the map (very small) on the left as it is displayed in the device management screen. Does not display large enough to where you can see any detail.....Rick

Last edited by Rick Bonari; June 11th, 2018 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Additional Information
Old June 11th, 2018, 06:19 AM
Seer Deluxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Bonari View Post
Can you display animated maps or regular maps in HSTouch default screens? I have a map that works in homeseer device management screen when selecting weatherxml and web pages. It also shows up in the device management icon but of course is very small. I have the url entered to download the map. However when I go to the HSTouch Screens it shows the map device that I created with a non animated icon of the map (very small) on the left as it is displayed in the device management screen. Does not display large enough to where you can see any detail.....Rick

you can set the element of a text box to any html page/image you like. to adjust the image size you can use an html tag like...

Old June 11th, 2018, 06:29 PM
Seer Master

What you are referring to are custom screens in hstouch. I am using the generic default homeseer screens where you don't have much flexibility to change or modify screens.

My question refers to incorporating useful map displays in hstouch default screens?

Thanks Much !!!!!! Rick
Old June 12th, 2018, 09:42 PM
Have A Blessed Day

You aren't going to get much in default projects when it comes to maps.
When you setup a device to display a map, you will see a small map as the HSTouch default pages will display the map at the size it displays device status icons.
My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, EasyTrigger, FBitSeer, HSTouch Server, Kinect, PHLocation, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2
Old June 14th, 2018, 07:40 PM
Seer Master

To display images that change regularly in HSTouch, I use a script to upload a image to a device and rotate it at regular intervals.

For more information, see this post, https://forums.homeseer.com/showpost...7&postcount=31