Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeubanks View Post
    NOW Available in the Store!

Update the listing in Plugins and listed under Utilities is the Life360 Plugin
    I thought I had your name right the first time then I saw that blank plugin and the name was different. John, I will go look for your plugin.

Comment

Originally posted by cowinger View Post
      I thought I had your name right the first time then I saw that blank plugin and the name was different. John, I will go look for your plugin.
      Yeah the name was right the first time. There's several other "Jon's" on the forum though.

Doesn't look like it's "live" in the actual store yet for purchase....

Comment

I seem to have maybe found a bug. Below is the AWAY setting for my wifes phone and you will see its set to 0 = Away but the location is Home.

Mine below, is currently away and is set the same. This is causing all kinds of issues has it is detecting she is away while at home and running my away routines.

Any ideas?
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mbg0333 View Post
          I seem to have maybe found a bug. Below is the AWAY setting for my wifes phone and you will see its set to 0 = Away but the location is Home.

Mine below, is currently away and is set the same. This is causing all kinds of issues has it is detecting she is away while at home and running my away routines.

Any ideas?
          What version are you running?
          When migrating from the previous test versions to the more recent did you do a full install? (DELETE devices) so they are recreated with new managed devices?

There was a major change in Places/Locations/Devices that did require a full Delete of devices and a recreate for the function to work. Moving forward a full device delete should not be needed anymore.

Comment

Now with the PI being in the HS3 Updater I went through and cleaned out the attachments throughout the thread. If I missed one please let me know. The intention is to prevent old versions being installed and causing issues not being aware of newer versions being available.

Thanks

Comment

What version are you running?
              When migrating from the previous test versions to the more recent did you do a full install? (DELETE devices) so they are recreated with new managed devices?

There was a major change in Places/Locations/Devices that did require a full Delete of devices and a recreate for the function to work. Moving forward a full device delete should not be needed anymore.
              I upgraded and recreated devices and I think we are good. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by mbg0333 View Post
                I upgraded and recreated devices and I think we are good. Thanks!
                Good to hear. Sorry for the trouble. There was a flurry of updates and changes... BETA right

Comment

John, I noticed this error in my log this morning. Not aware of any issues with functionality, just reporting it for your info.

Jun-23 7:45:13 AM

Life360 ERROR
                  Updating Places before device update Failed.Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Error reading JObject from JsonReader. Path '', line 0, position 0. at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Load(JsonReader reader, JsonLoadSettings settings) at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Parse(String json, JsonLoadSettings settings) at HSPI_Life360.Life360.GetCircles(String BearerToken) at HSPI_Life360.CurrentPlugin.BuildPlacesDictionary() at HSPI_Life360.CurrentPlugin.UpdateLife360Devices(Object obj)
                  -Wade

Comment

Originally posted by cc4005 View Post
                    John, I noticed this error in my log this morning. Not aware of any issues with functionality, just reporting it for your info.

Jun-23 7:45:13 AM

Life360 ERROR
                    Updating Places before device update Failed.Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Error reading JObject from JsonReader. Path '', line 0, position 0. at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Load(JsonReader reader, JsonLoadSettings settings) at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Parse(String json, JsonLoadSettings settings) at HSPI_Life360.Life360.GetCircles(String BearerToken) at HSPI_Life360.CurrentPlugin.BuildPlacesDictionary() at HSPI_Life360.CurrentPlugin.UpdateLife360Devices(Object obj)
                    Thanks for the info. I'm 99% I know what is causing that. It is actually something that's been on my mind for a while trying to figure out how to address it.

What version are you running? That will tell me if the change I put in to try and address this worked or not.

Comment

What version are you running? That will tell me if the change I put in to try and address this worked or not.
                      -Wade

Comment

Originally posted by cc4005 View Post
                        Yeah that was an "in-between" and the attempt at reducing the HTTP calls led to that error of the token expiring. Update to the later versions and you won't have that happen.

Latest update is in the store under Beta's

Comment

Yeah that was an "in-between" and the attempt at reducing the HTTP calls led to that error of the token expiring. Update to the later versions and you won't have that happen.

Latest update is in the store under Beta's
                          Got it. Thanks.
                          -Wade

Comment

Same device name issue

I'm happy to see that life 360 is in homeseer. Been using life360 for years and it's a great app.

One thing I notice was if you have two people with the same name it won't update on homeseer. My exmple is that my son and my self have the same first name. So the plug in picks it up and can't tell the difference. I guessing. So what I did was change my name on the life360 website. To dad as my first name and everything is working good now.

Comment

Originally posted by gsegovia15 View Post
                              I'm happy to see that life 360 is in homeseer. Been using life360 for years and it's a great app.

One thing I notice was if you have two people with the same name it won't update on homeseer. My exmple is that my son and my self have the same first name. So the plug in picks it up and can't tell the difference. I guessing. So what I did was change my name on the life360 website. To dad as my first name and everything is working good now.
                              You know that is a scenario I never thought about. The current design is expecting the person's name to be unique and is used as a key. However I may have to re-think this to account for same name situations. Unfortunately I think that will be a major change in the back-end. I will make a note of this though.

Comment

Getting the following errors. Not sure why, I have not changed anything.

Removal of Places from HS3 Failed Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Error reading JObject from JsonReader. Path '', line 0, position 0. at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Load(JsonReader reader, JsonLoadSettings settings) at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Parse(String json, JsonLoadSettings settings) at HSPI_Life360.Life360.GetToken(String Username, String Password) at HSPI_Life360.CurrentPlugin.RemoveLife360Place() at HSPI_Life360.CurrentPlugin.BuildPlacesDictionary()

Devices Not UpdatedNewtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Error reading JObject from JsonReader. Path '', line 0, position 0. at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Load(JsonReader reader, JsonLoadSettings settings) at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Parse(String json, JsonLoadSettings settings) at HSPI_Life360.Life360.GetToken(String Username, String Password) at HSPI_Life360.CurrentPlugin.UpdateLife360Devices(Object obj)

Comment

Working...
                                X