Jon00 Philips Hue Wi-Fi Lamp Controller for Homeseer 3 & Homeseer 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
    Try adding a pipe command after the 255 i.e.

hs.SaveVar "Jon00PH","(3,1,1,255-0,115d,200)255|(3,0,0)"
    Perfect. Thanks.

Comment

Jon00,

still having issues on a freshly installed win7 SP1 32 bit. when i check the evenviewer it states:

Code:
       System 

- Provider 

[ Name]  Application Error 

- EventID 1000 

[ Qualifiers]  0 

Level 2 

Task 100 

Keywords 0x80000000000000 

- TimeCreated 

[ SystemTime]  2013-11-20T20:41:18.000000000Z 

EventRecordID 2453 

Channel Application 

Computer HomeseerServer 

Security 

- EventData 

Jon00PhilipsHueHS3.exe 
         520f1bd5 
         clr.dll 
         517a1be7 
         c0000005 
         0006c6cc 
         40c 
         01cee630dbb3fde0 
         C:\Jon00PhilipsHueHS3\Jon00PhilipsHueHS3.exe 
         C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\clr.dll 
         1aee0e60-5224-11e3-8122-485b397ebbad
      and

Code:
      - System 

- Provider 

[ Name]  .NET Runtime 

- EventID 1023 

[ Qualifiers]  0 

Level 2 

Task 0 

Keywords 0x80000000000000 

- TimeCreated 

[ SystemTime]  2013-11-20T20:41:17.000000000Z 

EventRecordID 2452 

Channel Application 

Computer HomeseerServer 

Security 

- EventData 

Toepassing: Jon00PhilipsHueHS3.exe Framework-versie: v4.0.30319 Beschrijving: het proces is beëindigd als gevolg van een interne fout in de .NET-runtime op IP 66C2C6CC (66BC0000) met afsluitcode 80131506.

(sorry its in dutch)

after searching the web i found somestatements regarding applications for multi CPU platforms (32bit and 64) hope his helps and you can help me.

P.S. also installed in a win7 64bit Vm which worked fine.

Thanks in advance

Bart Bakels
      Regards Bart
      ------------------------------------------
      Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
      HSPRO 3.
      Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Bart,

Please send me an email so that I can try something with you.
        Jon

Comment

Multiple Bridges

Does the plugin support multiple bridges to expand past the 50 light limitation of the one?

Thanks,
          Philip
          pabbott@cpak.com

Comment

Originally posted by pabbott@cpak.com View Post
            Does the plugin support multiple bridges to expand past the 50 light limitation of the one?

Thanks,
            Philip
            pabbott@cpak.com
            You will need to run a second instance of the client...see post 118 for details.
            Jon

Comment

Excellent plugin! Thanks!

It has been a couple of years since I've done any homeseer scripting so I'm real rusty. This may be a simple question - Is there a way to read the values of a particular setting using getvar? I'm trying to retrieve and subsequently store the "PLast" value. My intent is to use a hue iphone app to set colors like I want, then run a script to grab the value and store it as a string in a virtual device for later recall.

Thanks for any help!

Comment

Originally posted by MSK View Post
                Excellent plugin! Thanks!

It has been a couple of years since I've done any homeseer scripting so I'm real rusty. This may be a simple question - Is there a way to read the values of a particular setting using getvar? I'm trying to retrieve and subsequently store the "PLast" value. My intent is to use a hue iphone app to set colors like I want, then run a script to grab the value and store it as a string in a virtual device for later recall.

Thanks for any help!

You can read the PLast value (and other values) from the Jon00PhilipsHue.ini file

The command would be:

Dim PLast As String
                PLast= hs.GetINISetting("Presets", "PLast", "", "Jon00PhilipsHue.ini")
                Jon

Comment

You will need to run a second instance of the client...see post 118 for details.
                  Thanks Jon.

Comment

Thanks very much!

Comment

Jon,

Does your plugin support the new Philips Hue Strip Lighting that just came out?

Thanks,
                      -Todd

____________________________________________________________ ________________
                      HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

Comment

I don't own any but as they are just registered as another Hue lamp on the bridge, I would say Yes!
                        Jon

Comment

I don't own any but as they are just registered as another Hue lamp on the bridge, I would say Yes!
                          Thanks Jon,

Off to the Apple Store!

-Todd

____________________________________________________________ ________________
                          HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

Comment

I can confirm they work with all types of HUE products.

Originally posted by tmcgowan View Post
                            Thanks Jon,

Off to the Apple Store!

Best,
                            Jakob Sand, I automate everything!

Comment

awwww now you have done it.. I have been holding off for someone else to try first.. My thought was tv backlighting.. How do you guys like them ??
                              Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

jon00,

thanks for the HUe HS3 plugin, However i have a question, Is er way to speedup the execution of hue actions. After executing an command it takes between 3 to 10 seconds before it executes. I think this is the checking interval of the client?

The reason that i ask this is that i trigger hues on movement,and would be preferable to have an instant control possibility?

thanks in advance.

Bart
                                Regards Bart
                                ------------------------------------------
                                Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
                                HSPRO 3.
                                Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Working...
                                X