Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon00 WiFi LED Lamp Controller (Limitless MiLight EasyBulb)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully the attached screen shot will assist. Please note that the grab has truncated the commas and the command is &hs.SaveVar("Jon00EB1","(0,0,on)" or &hs.SaveVar("Jon00ML1","(0,0,on)" depending on the version you are using.
    Attached Files
    Jon

Comment

I just installed your plugin on HS3pro and put the app+ the 2 needed .dll's in the same folder. App launches and i can put in the ip of homeseer and the wifi-bridge.
      Only when i switch back from the setting tab after a pressed the test button it says, under local control but i cant switch any light. The phone app is still working. I only cant tell which version this, i bought it around march 2013..

Comment

If you purchased this in March 2013, you need the app titled "Jon00 WiFi LED Controller for Homeseer 3"

From your Homeseer PC, can you view the WiFi Bridge settings i.e. going to a browser and entering http://192.168.1.100 ?

Did you put the correct Homeseer and controller settings under the settings tab?
        Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
          If you purchased this in March 2013, you need the app titled "Jon00 WiFi LED Controller for Homeseer 3"

From your Homeseer PC, can you view the WiFi Bridge settings i.e. going to a browser and entering http://192.168.1.100 ?

Did you put the correct Homeseer and controller settings under the settings tab?
          That version did the trick for me

Comment

Clarification

Hello,

If I am running HS2 I run the HS2 build for the miLight, correct? I am doing this and am connected to HS but not getting the bridge. I had to use the Android phone app to configure the bridge to connect to my home nertwork. The static IP on my network is set to 192.168.1.17 and when I browse there all I get is a basic update firmaware page to upload a file. Do I perhaps have to forward port 8899 on the router? I believe I am using a V4 bridge bought after January 2014 (July via Amazon and sold by ledenet). The bridge is working with my phone on my home network.

I have been doing some searcing and maybe I need to change the Client No. to something other than 1? I will try 0 to 4.

(edit) This is the bridge unit I have: It was suggeste by someone on a miverde forum that It may not be a MiLight brodge... http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Any thoughts on what I may need to set?

Regards,
            Karl S
            Last edited by ksum; October 13, 2014, 02:55 PM. Reason: Added additional info - Link to unit purchased.
            Karl S
            HS4Pro on Windows 10
            1070 Devices
            56 Z-Wave Nodes
            104 Events
            HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 iOS
            Google Home: 3 Mini units, 1 Pair Audios, 2 Displays

Comment

Have you tested both versions? If you tried the Jon00 WiFi RGBW LED Controller, try the Jon00 WiFi LED Controller as I believe the RGBW LED strip interface uses the old V2 codes even though it is a V4 bridge.
              Jon

Comment

That did it, Jon. Thank you very much! Now to install HS3...
                Karl S
                HS4Pro on Windows 10
                1070 Devices
                56 Z-Wave Nodes
                104 Events

Comment

Jon00, thanks for your plugin!

I am running HS2Pro, i have your local exe file running and in control of the milights, but i am unable to get the event script to trigger. In my logs i get errors like;
                  Running script, script run or compile error in file: new1024:Expected statement in line 1 More info: Expected statement
                  &
                  Handling post, Section 3 (Main) - Contact Support: Collection index must be in the range 1 to the size of the collection.

Should i be creating the script in the Optional parameters (function,param) or the OR Script Statement: box ?

Comment

For the moment, just use a script statement i.e. in the field box add:

&hs.SaveVar "Jon00EB1","(1,0,on)"

or

&hs.SaveVar "Jon00EB1","(1,0,off)"
                    Jon

Comment

Attached is an example of a one line command working in HS2.

Karl
                      Attached Files
                      Karl S
                      HS4Pro on Windows 10
                      1070 Devices
                      56 Z-Wave Nodes
                      104 Events

Comment

Thank you both, but sadly im getting nothing still.
                        No errors this time, but just doesn't affect the lights.

Im considering upgrading the HS3 soon, so i may put this off until that is done.

Comment

Can you cut and paste the script line(s) you are trying to run? Is it in the same area that I show in the image, or in a file you are running?

Or at least list what you are trying to make happen?
                          Karl S
                          HS4Pro on Windows 10
                          1070 Devices
                          56 Z-Wave Nodes
                          104 Events

Comment

I have tried the three below, from the script statement as per your screenshot.
                            Did them one at a time, each did nothing.
                            I tried the command strings, PBLUE, PViolet & (1,0,On) directly in the executable and they work.

&hs.SaveVar "Jon00EB1","PBLUE"
                            &hs.SaveVar "Jon00EB1","PViolet"
                            &hs.SaveVar "Jon00EB1","(1,0,on)"

This is why i think i have an issue with comms between HS and the exe app.

Comment

Are you trying all 3 at once, or just one and have tried all 3? If 3 at once, I believe you need to separate them with a colon
                              Code:
                              &hs.SaveVar "Jon00EB1","PBLUE":&hs.SaveVar "Jon00EB1","PViolet":&hs.SaveVar "Jon00EB1","(1,0,on)"

From the documentation:
                              Multiple statements may be added to the "OR Script Statement" field. Separate each statement with a colon ( : ).
                              Karl S
                              HS4Pro on Windows 10
                              1070 Devices
                              56 Z-Wave Nodes
                              104 Events

Comment

I tried them on their own, Not all three at once.

Im installing a trial of HS3 on a new system, will see if fresh hardware and install help. My HS2 system runs on my day to day computer so wouldnt be surprised if something is blocking it.

Comment

Working...
                                X