Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure, still an issue now? I just checked our systems and ran some recipes and all appears to be ok, wondering if it was a temporary condition?

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
    I woke up this morning haven gotten a bunch of emails telling me IFTTT has disabled all my HomeSeer triggered receipes!

I can reneable them, but when I press "Check receipe" I get a error:
    "Problem checking receipe".

Here's the latest log entry:

I've also reenabled the channel, just to see if it helps. MyHS is working, but it's veeery slow, its almost not loading at all!

What's going on?

(I'm running HS Pro .177 as I see many having problems with .181)
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Nope, still the same error.

HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
      Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
      on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
      WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

You are not alone.....
        http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=175097

Comment

We are looking into it now and I will post back with what I find.

Comment

Try it now, found a problem, put in a fix, appears to be working ok here now.

Comment

Yes, it's back!

Thank you!
              HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

It's broken again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes.

Comment

This is crazy. What was I paying for, when I subscribed to my homeseer connect, first, as well as premium subscription - later? It's not about the money, of course. Just a day ago - out of the blue, with no warning or explanation - HS3Touch lost all connectivity to my home via my HS connect. Now, just a day later, none of my newly created IFTTT recipes work. Why? Oh, because IFTTT can't connect to Homeseer channel. Once again, any warning about trouble with the channel, working on it, stay tuned... Of course, not!

I am not saying problems don't arise (although I do remember a long list of hosting services with 99.9% uptime guarantee!), but when you do engage in a cloud-based service as a PROVIDER, please consider that it is usually very much appreciated by consumers of your service to be warned of any problems, as they might arise, along with reassurances that you are aware of them and working on it. This becomes especially true when such services become intrinsic to controlling one's dwelling. Inexcusable lack of proactive communication.

Last edited by VirtualPanther; June 12, 2015, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Yup - down again here too.
                      IFTTT comms with HS that is.

Comment

Try it now, should all be working. We have been working on some API changes that have been causing us some problems. Also, we are working through a server problem, IFTTT is causing our IIS server to go to a 503, we are hopefully getting close to solving that one. Sorry for the issues. I do now have notifications in place for these errors so we can fix the issue faster.

Comment

How do I get IFTTT to work when 'no password required for local login' is unchecked?

My HS3 box runs behind a squid proxy and because HS3 checks the incorrect header, I have to password protect local access.

It seems IFTTT doesn't like this though.

Ideas?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
                          Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Sorry, you can't. Hopefully we will get this restriction removed soon.

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
                            How do I get IFTTT to work when 'no password required for local login' is unchecked?

My HS3 box runs behind a squid proxy and because HS3 checks the incorrect header, I have to password protect local access.

It seems IFTTT doesn't like this though.

Ideas?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

Is one short-term option to get HS3 to check the "X-Forwarded-For" header in the request. Most proxies set this to allow the original client IP to be passed through.
                              Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

IFTTT

Can IFTTT be used with HS2? It seems like it can from other posts but when I got to register it won't accept my account. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Comment

Working...
                                X