X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody using plugin with HomeTroller-SEL?

Hi all,

Has anyone successfully installed and run the plug-in in a HomeTroller-SEL? I've been testing on an Ubuntu VM, but I'm not sure how different is the Linux environment in the HT-SEL controller.

If you have been able to run it in that controller, did you have to do anything other than installing the mono-devel package?

Thanks!
    -A

Comment

Originally posted by avargaskun View Post
      Hi all,

Has anyone successfully installed and run the plug-in in a HomeTroller-SEL? I've been testing on an Ubuntu VM, but I'm not sure how different is the Linux environment in the HT-SEL controller.

If you have been able to run it in that controller, did you have to do anything other than installing the mono-devel package?

Thanks!
      -A
      I am using a hometroller SEL and cannot get the plugin to initialize. See attachment.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by weslsew View Post
        I am using a hometroller SEL and cannot get the plugin to initialize. See attachment.
        To close the loop: this issue has been fixed in the newest version of the plugin. Thanks weslew and MarkN for helping with the investigation.

For those with a HomeTroller-SEL or Zee, please follow these steps before installing the plugin:

1. Install mono-devel: sudo apt-get install mono-devel
        2. Install libsqlite3-0: sudo apt-get install libsqlite3-0

Cheers.

Comment

I keep seeing this error in the log:

Apr-14 11:13:06 AM HSBuddy Method Capabilities does not exist in this plugin.

Current Date/Time: 4/14/2017 11:16:08 AM
          HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.318
          Linux version: Linux HS3 4.4.0-72-generic #93-Ubuntu SMP Fri Mar 31 14:07:41 UTC 2017 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux System Uptime: 0 Days 0 Hours 4 Minutes 4 Seconds
          Number of Devices: 310
          Number of Events: 70
          Available Threads: 400

Enabled Plug-Ins
          3.0.2.0: AquaConnect
          3.0.0.56: DSC Security
          3.4.316.2: HSBuddy
          3.0.0.103: HSTouch Server
          3.0.1.5: Kodi
          1.2.0.0: Monoprice Amp
          3.0.6280.35072: Ultra1Wire3
          3.0.0.63: weatherXML
          0.0.0.6: YAMAHA-RECEIVER
          3.0.1.110: Z-Wave
          https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

Comment

Access to App

Originally posted by avargaskun View Post
            There's a new version of app and plugin available for download
            iOS app: https://rink.hockeyapp.net/apps/55ad...99834344dcf288
            Avargaskun,

Hi! I sent a PM to get access to the iOS app. Please let me know if you need any additional information. I'm really looking forward to using this.

Thanks!

Comment

Version for Android 4?

Is there still a version of this app available for Android 4? I would like to load this on a Wink Relay but it runs Android 4.3

Comment

Is it possible to get a refresh or reload button. The app seems to get stuck on old data?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

too late to become a beta tester?

avargaskun is it too late to become a beta tester? I have IOS

Comment

IOS APP

Interested in running the IOS APP - how to get it please.

Comment

Hi - I've just migrated to an Android phone and would be interested in trying this app. Is that possible?
                      Cheers

Edit - found the app, installed and working.
                      Will have a play and report back if any issues.
                      Thanks
                      Last edited by IanIreland; May 26, 2017, 03:45 AM. Reason: Change

Comment

are notifications possible yet? Apple Watch compatibility?

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                          Interested in running the IOS APP - how to get it please.
                          So I received an email asking for my email address - however, when replying to it, it bounced with bad address. It said "sent from TapaTalk" if that helps.

Please try again - I would like to try the app. (IOS)

Comment

When looking under the beta section i don't see HSBUDDY listed there. I have also checked under every other tab just in case it got moved. Is there something I am supposed to do before it will be listed under the beta tabs? I am running HS3 pro on Windows platform. If you have any ideas please let me know. Thanks.

Comment

It was there until about a week ago, then it disappeared.

Comment

Originally posted by Ckimball View Post
                                When looking under the beta section i don't see HSBUDDY listed there. I have also checked under every other tab just in case it got moved. Is there something I am supposed to do before it will be listed under the beta tabs? I am running HS3 pro on Windows platform. If you have any ideas please let me know. Thanks.
                                The plugin should now be back under the Beta section.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X