This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plug In not working

About once or twice a day, the plug in stops connecting to the hub. Tells me the interface, blah blah blah... I have to disable and then enable the plug-in to get it to work, which is making it very difficult to run things in my home especially if I am away.

I added an event to disable and enable with a timer... just hope it gets fixed so I don't miss an even while it is running even for the second that it runs.
    Last edited by cpd5899; August 4, 2015, 10:38 PM. Reason: added

couple of things to try:
    1. check all your network wiring to make sure its solid and well connected
    2. the plugin polls the hub every second for inbound msgs. you may need to slow this down. Add the following to the end of your insteon.ini and restart. the default value is 1000 msecs

[Hub]
    GetXMLBufferInterval=1500
    ;this will poll the hub every 1.5 secs
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

I haven't had any problem with it just dropping connection until this recent HS3 update. I'll still give it a shot... Hopefully it works.

Comment

can you give me the specific of the hs3 update you are referring to? what plugin version are you running?
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
        X