Motion sensor and temp sensor recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motion sensor and temp sensor recommendations

What motion and temperature sensors do people use?

I have a bunch of Fibaro motion sensors that worked great with my Fibaro HC2, but I'm migrating to a Homeseer system for a bunch of other issues.

I thought I could use my Fibaro devices but I'm having loads of problems adding them, and the temperature sensors don't work. They have reasonable eBay value so if people have had better experiences with a different sensor I may have to bite the bullet and change them :P

Before you jump ship, make sure you include them un-secure. It makes a world of difference.

Exclude, then include un-secure.

Comment

Originally posted by bazyr View Post
      What motion and temperature sensors do people use?

I have a bunch of Fibaro motion sensors that worked great with my Fibaro HC2, but I'm migrating to a Homeseer system for a bunch of other issues.

I thought I could use my Fibaro devices but I'm having loads of problems adding them, and the temperature sensors don't work. They have reasonable eBay value so if people have had better experiences with a different sensor I may have to bite the bullet and change them :P
      I use Aeotec ZW100 sensors, wired for power. I have 22 of them scattered throughout the house and garage. They are very accurate and work very well. Have been using them for almost two years with no issues at all.

As the previous poster said, make sure you add them unsecured.

Comment

Working...
      X