Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmmm tried to open my my setup in the new designer and got a bunch of errors.
    The are all like string conversion errors.
    HS4Pro Win10 | Fire Tablet touchscreen client, Android Phones and Tablets | Jon00 | Smartthings | Philips Hue | Trane | Caseta | Nanoleaf | Ring | August | Evolve | Aladdin | Amazon Alexa/IFTT

Comment

Reinstall fixed it.

On another note. I have found that I can't override the status image for the Blue Iris plugin to show the state. The built images change accordingly but I would prefer to match the graphics with the rest of my page. Has anyone noticed this?

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Mario23; October 4, 2014, 01:34 PM.
      HS4Pro Win10 | Fire Tablet touchscreen client, Android Phones and Tablets | Jon00 | Smartthings | Philips Hue | Trane | Caseta | Nanoleaf | Ring | August | Evolve | Aladdin | Amazon Alexa/IFTT

Comment

Originally posted by heatvent View Post
        DJF3, nice look. I tried out your background but the button select graphic seems a little bigger than the background graphic of the button and won't resize for me. Where did you get the unselected and selected buttons from? Is there an easy place to download from?

Thanks

how did you get the calender app within a frame in the application itself?
        I would like to do this as well with calender and perhaps other apps without leaving the main frame

Comment

?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

I too would like to know....
            Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

For google calendar: under settings in calendar there's an embed code. You can change the sizes and use the code in hstouch

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Comment

Well i started working with the HSTouch today after some youtube watching etc. And then a lot of cursing and frustration. But at least i have a design now.
                Also im happy i found the scale converter in here. So thanks for that! Since i needed to scale this for 1024x768, 1024x552 and 1812x1080. ( iPad 2, Samsung Tab 2 and Sony Z1).
                The guest and movie mode is a virtual device button. so i needed to make a picture that follow state, then have two transperant buttons on top of them to get them working.

What i will do next is to try get weather forcast under "klima".

I also want to make a "status" page, with password to check stats etc almost like debug, actually if it is possible i want to have the log in there.

And i want to make a XBMC control page and for future media etc. so i would need to get controls etc here. Not sure how i want it.

EDIT:

Made some changes here as some might see. made it more clean basically.
                -"klima" now have weather forecast.
                -"alarm" is ready for cameras etc.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by U5tabil; February 18, 2015, 04:56 AM.
                Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

Comment

That looks very nice. I like the clean branded look.
                  HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition
                  Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
                  Processor Type and Speed: i7 - 3.26 GHz
                  Total Physical Memory: 16Gig

Plugins: BlBackup | EasyTrigger | FitbitSeer | HSTouchServer | Insteon | WeatherXML

Comment

Hi,

looking great Mario, Could you possibly share the icons u used on your sweethome3d screen for the sensors and actuators?

thanks

Bart
                    Regards Bart
                    ------------------------------------------
                    Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
                    HSPRO 3.
                    Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

+1

Originally posted by bartbakels View Post
                      Hi,
                      looking great Mario, Could you possibly share the icons u used on your sweethome3d screen for the sensors and actuators?
                      thanks
                      Bart

Tom
                      Tom
                      baby steps...starting again with HS3
                      HS3Pro: Z-NET & 80 Z wave Devices,
                      HSTouch: 4 Joggler (Android Kitkat), 2 iPhone, 3 iPads
                      Whole House Audio: 5 SqueezePlay Jogglers w Bose Speakers
                      In The Works: 10 Cameras Geovision, new Adecmo/Envisalink Alarm, Arduinos
                      System: XP on Fanless Mini-ITX w/ SSD

Comment

Mario... I also made my floorplan through Sweet Home 3D. I cannot tell from your images but when you turn the lights on in a room, does your floorplan image also update to change the lighting? I'm not talking about the status images... I'm talking about the floorplan itself. for example, in the front room by the front door, it looks like that room is brighter than the others indicating that the lights are on in that room whereas the rest of the house is dimmed indicating that the rest of the house has the lights off.

Here is an example of what I mean (part of my floorplan)... one image shows the light in one room on and the other shows the light off.

Last edited by ramshaklez; February 18, 2015, 12:00 PM. Reason: Added Image

Comment

Part 2 of my setup. I also made some edits to the others, as one can see further up.

Down in the right corner on all sites if one press the icon, one will get to a code page first, as this is not to be used by anyone. But handy for debug etc. I can't seem to find out how i can get the log in here, but i would if its possible.

Second i made a guest icon that is in the left bottom corner, on all screens. Pressing here will bring you to this page. The way i made it is that this will overide myself, or play along. Meaning if i have guest sleeping over etc, and they wake up before me they only have to press active to get all the automatic in the house working, lights heating etc.

Third, if you press the A/C icon in the "klima" panel you will get to a power consumption page of the A/C. Sadly this does not work on the iPad2. So i hope HomeSeer will come with a update of the HSTouch to fix a bunch of bugs in this.
                          Attached Files
                          Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

Comment

This looks very nice. You've put a lot of hours of work into and it shows!
                            Tom
                            baby steps...starting again with HS3
                            HS3Pro: Z-NET & 80 Z wave Devices,
                            HSTouch: 4 Joggler (Android Kitkat), 2 iPhone, 3 iPads
                            Whole House Audio: 5 SqueezePlay Jogglers w Bose Speakers
                            In The Works: 10 Cameras Geovision, new Adecmo/Envisalink Alarm, Arduinos
                            System: XP on Fanless Mini-ITX w/ SSD

Comment

Originally posted by ramshaklez View Post
                              Mario... I also made my floorplan through Sweet Home 3D. I cannot tell from your images but when you turn the lights on in a room, does your floorplan image also update to change the lighting? I'm not talking about the status images... I'm talking about the floorplan itself. for example, in the front room by the front door, it looks like that room is brighter than the others indicating that the lights are on in that room whereas the rest of the house is dimmed indicating that the rest of the house has the lights off.

Here is an example of what I mean (part of my floorplan)... one image shows the light in one room on and the other shows the light off.

No I haven't done that. Good idea but too much work!

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bartbakels View Post
                                Hi,

thanks

Bart
                                I'm sorry I totally missed this post!!!

Which buttons were looking for...the lights and locks?

Comment

Working...
                                X