Events based upon BLRadar Trigger: ... is Active Zone On/Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Events based upon BLRadar Trigger: ... is Active Zone On/Off

Using Events that are triggered via BLRadar's trigger if State Change is Active Zone ON (or OFF) causes the events to run 3 times in a row every time.

I have 4 events that are triggered with these triggers and every one runs 3 times in a row. The following is an excerpt from my log showing the motion detector detecting motion, the Zone becoming active, and the event being triggered 3 times successively. I'm running ver 1.0.83.

Thanks,
    Mark

P.S. I've edited the events to disallow retriggering for 30 seconds but feel that this is a band aid and would prefer a true solution.

Code:
    12/13/2010 6:57:28 PM 	Device Control 	Device: Z-Wave Interface Front Outdoor Lights (Q5) OFF
    12/13/2010 6:57:06 PM 	Device Control 	Device: Z-Wave Interface Great Room Track Light (Q7) Dim 40%
    12/13/2010 6:57:06 PM 	Device Control 	Device: Z-Wave Interface Kitchen Track Light (Q3) Dim 40%
    12/13/2010 6:57:06 PM 	Device Control 	Device: Z-Wave Interface Dining Room Chandelier (Q4) Dim 40%
    12/13/2010 6:57:06 PM 	Event 	Event Trigger "Great Room Occupied On Motion (Sunset to 11PM)"
    12/13/2010 6:57:06 PM 	Device Control 	Device: Z-Wave Interface Great Room Track Light (Q7) Dim 40%
    12/13/2010 6:57:06 PM 	Device Control 	Device: Z-Wave Interface Kitchen Track Light (Q3) Dim 40%
    12/13/2010 6:57:06 PM 	Device Control 	Device: Z-Wave Interface Dining Room Chandelier (Q4) Dim 40%
    12/13/2010 6:57:06 PM 	Event 	Event Trigger "Great Room Occupied On Motion (Sunset to 11PM)"
    12/13/2010 6:57:06 PM 	ACTIVE ZONE 	BLRadar Great Room Occupancy has changed to Occupied; Vacant (25 mins, 32 secs)
    12/13/2010 6:57:06 PM 	ECHO 	Movement for Motion Detectors Great Room Motion Detector Motion; No Movement (25 mins, 33 secs)
    12/13/2010 6:57:06 PM 	Device Update 	Device: Motion Detectors Great Room Motion Detector Motion value set to 255 ()

Log a help desk ticket on my web site (see signature)
    You need to enable debug logging in the plugin (on the options web page) and then capture the issue happening. Then disable debug loggging and attach the BLRadar-Detailed.log file to the help desk ticket.
    In the ticket tell me the device code of the active zone you triggered.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Blade, it's funny but I have NOT enabled debug logging yet and woke up this morning to NOTHING. My computer was running 100% cpu and the harddrive was full. Upon searching I found that BlRadar-Detailed.log was over 10 GIGABYTES! Due to the size of the file I could not open it to determine what was contained therein but this really concerns me.

Any idea on this?

Thanks,
      Mark

Comment

Disable debug logging, delete the file and re-enable debug logging and capture the issue.
        Then attach the log to the help desk ticket.
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

That's the thing, debug log is NOT enabled and yet the log keeps being recreated and grows at about 100mb / hour. Toggling the debug log on and then off again appears to have fixed the issue. I'm not certain why this was defaulting to on. Any ideas?

Seeing as how quickly it grows, I'll turn it back on before walking into a room that's dark and then disable it again though that will have to wait until this evening.

Thanks

Comment

Shutdown HS
            Then look in the config folder and open the hspi_BLRadar.ini file and make sure that debugLevel=false
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Debug log and small HS log excerpt submitted to help desk.

Thanks,
              Mark

Comment

OK I will have a look as soon as I can
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

Working...
                X