www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Telephone,Text and Email Plug-ins > Telephone,Text and Email Integration Discussion > SMS Gateway (3P)

SMS Gateway (3P) Discussions related to the SMS Gateway third party plugin.

Old November 7th, 2016, 05:44 AM
Seer Master

SMS plugin goes to sleep

Gavin

I've jsut upgraded the SMS plugin as part of housekeeping and I've found its been "going to sleep".

This seems to be only after the upgrade.

Can I get access to previous versions to do some testing ?

Appears that incoming there is nothing in the log at all...On outbound, I send a test event and then the incoming appears to be happy (how long for I dont know).

Plugin is currently at latest version, I suspect my older version was 12 months old ?

Thanks..Pete
Old November 7th, 2016, 07:33 AM
Seer Master

Gavin

Appears the version that worked was 3.3.4..I found that after you made the changes to accomodate Regex parsing...

I jsut shutdown HS and restarted, the plugin showed no errors and there was no communicaiton errors in teh debug however it wasnt receiving txt messages. I rebooted the machine and it was all happy...the plugin detected the messages and deleted them as its supposed to on startup.

Tis odd/.//

Cheers..Pete