X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fischi View Post
    Hi,
    sometimes I get the following .log message :
    Apr-05 16:52:44 ImperiHome ERROR SQL logic error or missing database 4 values for 3 columns Otherwise all is running OK now.
    Does anybody know where the issue does come from ?

Reg.
    Fischi
    I bet your system use a comma rather than a point as decimal separator, right?
    If so I know where is the problem and it will be fixed in the next version.

Comment

Thanks,
      Spud

Fischi

Comment

Hi Spud,

I've found another error :

Apr-05 18:28:51 ImperiHome What could be the reason for this ?

Another question: Is the (payed) plugin version also BETA ?

Regards,
        Fischi

Comment

Hi Spud,

I've found another error :

Apr-05 18:28:51 ImperiHome What could be the reason for this ?

Regards,
          Fischi
          I get the same error a few times a day (in English instead of German ). It seems to happen when my iPhone goes to sleep or disconnects from the network. I think I posted about it in the Beta thread a few weeks ago.

Cheers
          Al

PS Found it here: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...30#post1230030
          HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
          Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
            I get the same error a few times a day (in English instead of German ). It seems to happen when my iPhone goes to sleep or disconnects from the network. I think I posted about it in the Beta thread a few weeks ago.

Cheers
            Al

PS Found it here: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...30#post1230030
            if this error only happens when the phone goes to sleep or disconnects, you can safely ignore it. I will try to reproduce and silence it.

Comment

The plugin in the updater is NOT a beta version.

I still post new versions in the Beta Testing thread, meaning that those versions have fixes/enhancements that have not been tested a lot yet.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                if this error only happens when the phone goes to sleep or disconnects, you can safely ignore it. I will try to reproduce and silence it.
                Thanks, I have been ignoring it

Cheers
                Al

Comment

Spud,

I'm not sure if you saw but it looks like the beta andriod was released for the thermostat fix. I'm asumming you now have some work to do on your side to get it working.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
                    Spud,

I'm not sure if you saw but it looks like the beta andriod was released for the thermostat fix. I'm asumming you now have some work to do on your side to get it working.
                    you can test version 3.0.0.9 which adds second setpoint and fan mode to thermostats.

obviously it only works with the android imperihome app B395 or later

Comment

you can test version 3.0.0.9 which adds second setpoint and fan mode to thermostats.

Confirmed working both cool and heat set points. The Fan control also works. Looks like it's a winner!

Comment

Hi spud, I see a devPlayer and devPlaylist in the API now too. Are you planning support for it?

Thanks
                        Al

Comment

Originally posted by AgileHumor View Post
                          Imperihome supports Hue directly. Just add your bridge and both HomeSeer and Imperihome+Hue can control the lights (and receive updates, albeit not instantly). Go into Imperihome Settings > My systems to add your hue bridge. All your lights will be in a group called "Philips...".

Also, with sprinklers, can you create an on/off switch for each sprinkler unit. You should also be able to give any current status (as text) using a sensor with the text string option enabled. Then, in Imperhome add the sensor you configured on Spud's Imperihome plugin.

Thanks. I'm already aware of this and have tried both things. The problem with using the imperihome hue is it does not work well with non-rgb hue bulbs-the white ones. What I want is each of those bulbs (or jowihue group of such) to be presented as a dimmer. For the sprinklers I want to use the McsSprinkler devices already created for my rain8 controller so that I do not have devices outside that plugins control. It needs to know when the sprinkler zones are on. I mention both requests together because it's essentially the same request. In the imperihome home plugin, translate HS devices to devices imperihome understands. It's the purpose of the imperihome plugin, and it make this easy and obvious. Which it does a great job of mostly. Just not for these non on/off/dim devices yet.

Spud, you mentioned you would add support for these things a while ago. I know you are supporting a lot of plugins, is this still on the roadmap?

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
                          Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
                          Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

It's also on iOS beta version this morning. Its not scheduled to be on either final release until closer to end of the month.

Comment

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
                              Thanks. I'm already aware of this and have tried both things. The problem with using the imperihome hue is it does not work well with non-rgb hue bulbs-the white ones. What I want is each of those bulbs (or jowihue group of such) to be presented as a dimmer. For the sprinklers I want to use the McsSprinkler devices already created for my rain8 controller so that I do not have devices outside that plugins control. It needs to know when the sprinkler zones are on. I mention both requests together because it's essentially the same request. In the imperihome home plugin, translate HS devices to devices imperihome understands. It's the purpose of the imperihome plugin, and it make this easy and obvious. Which it does a great job of mostly. Just not for these non on/off/dim devices yet.

Spud, you mentioned you would add support for these things a while ago. I know you are supporting a lot of plugins, is this still on the roadmap?
                              The support of RGB lights is still on the roadmap, but there is lot of different RGB lights and a lot of different plugins controlling them, so it is not that easy to create something that will work for most of them.

For your McsSprinkler devices, I don't know what you expect from me? From what I understand from the screenshot you posted they should already appear as On/Off devices in Imperihome because they have the ControlUse On/Off, the only problem is their status which use a different value and string, so in this case you can add an additional generic sensor string device for their status, you would have 2 devices in imperihome (On/Off for the controls, and Generic sensor for the status) that represent one HS device but I think this is the best we can do.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
                                Hi spud, I see a devPlayer and devPlaylist in the API now too. Are you planning support for it?

Thanks
                                Al
                                yes for DevPlayer
                                I updated the first post of this thread to show what is on the roadmap

Comment

Working...
                                X