Linux?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linux?

Apologies if this has been asked, but are you likely to add support for Linux with this package?

Many thanks,
    HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Same question, does the plugin work on Linux?

Thanks,

Jim

Comment

Only windows - no immediate plans to convert it - some Windows dlls are used so that would be tough
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

That's a shame. This would have been a lot easier to pull the kids school calendars in to HomeSeer and be able to trigger off of events in the calendar.

Oh well, I have been entering dates in slowly, will continue on my own......

Thanks,

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
          Only windows - no immediate plans to convert it - some Windows dlls are used so that would be tough
          Have you changed your mind on this decision in anyway since you last answered the OP's question. I would pay double for the plugin....

Comment

Originally posted by Igorski88 View Post
            Have you changed your mind on this decision in anyway since you last answered the OP's question. I would pay double for the plugin....
            I will take a look into it and see if it can be done.
            I so have Linux so I could try it and see what happens
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

yeah :P

Comment

Hi Blade ,

I would like to know, since you run Linux i think, if you had the time to change ddl 's to make this plugin run under Linux ?

Me and my Girlfriend will go back to school next week, so it would really be useful to use your plugin this semester,

**or at least a new import function to blcalendar to import the google calendar ( from this link it seems to be .ics format https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37111?hl=en)

Comment

I did try it in Linux and I am having an issue with the authorization web page that Google throws up for your to approve access to your account.
                  I have not been able to get around this yet - for some reason Linux does not appear to work yet with it
                  I am still looking at this
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

I did rry to authentificate the node red package for google calendar , and I was having the same issues. There was something to be done with the hostname....it’s been a while so do not remeber that much. Maybe you can chek that out too for a hint:

https://flows.nodered.org/node/node-red-node-google

you have to install this pckage in nodered and try to authentificate with google. From there (from what i remeber) you will get instruction about what to do with hostnames).

or maybe the hostname information was on the github or google...sorry i really do not remember.

Comment

Hi Blade,
                      Did you found a way to get it to work on Linux?

thanks

Comment

I have not yet - but I have been so busy I have not had a chance to work on it
                        Cheers,
                        Bob

Comment

Ok thanks for the fast reply

Comment

Linux version is out ! https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ul...data-for-linux

Comment

Working...
                            X