Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KONNECTED.io Alarm

Hi
    I just received Konnected.io alarm board to replace mine old one.
    Installed it and discovered that it does not have its own interface it works just with SmartThings or HomeAssistant.
    I wonder if anyone will try to interface it with HS?
    I got it to replace my old alarm that has no connection to anything and I would like to have control of the alarm and use its motion sensors to trigger events like lights ect.
    At the moment after over a 10 years of using HS and moving to the new house i am in the situation that in old house I had around 50 devices working with HS and in new house I got just 5 as i installed new SonOff light switches and they are not working with HS (without advanced solderring) and now the alarm is not compatible and i do not want to install anymore Zwave devices.
    So I started to wonder if it is time to go and check HomeAssistant?

Originally posted by mahatma73 View Post
    Hi
    I just received Konnected.io alarm board to replace mine old one.
    Installed it and discovered that it does not have its own interface it works just with SmartThings or HomeAssistant.
    I wonder if anyone will try to interface it with HS?
    I got it to replace my old alarm that has no connection to anything and I would like to have control of the alarm and use its motion sensors to trigger events like lights ect.
    At the moment after over a 10 years of using HS and moving to the new house i am in the situation that in old house I had around 50 devices working with HS and in new house I got just 5 as i installed new SonOff light switches and they are not working with HS (without advanced solderring) and now the alarm is not compatible and i do not want to install anymore Zwave devices.
    So I started to wonder if it is time to go and check HomeAssistant?
    So you want to replace a real alarm panel with decades of proven tech... With an embrio device that relies on ST or HA as the smarts. I hope you have low expectations and do mind it being unreliable.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Would pay for a plugin if someone could develop it. Just seems like the easy and cheap way to integrate our exisiting alarms into homeseer. I've got a Bosch 6000. Looks like no love for Bosch alarms yet?

Comment

Working...
      X