X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Landscape/rotate mode not working on fire HD 10

RJH-

I have the app downloaded but notice that it does not rotate into a landscape view when tablet is in most common mounting position. Is this not just enabled "Yet" or a possible issue.

Comment

Originally posted by supergolfstick View Post
      RJH-

I have the app downloaded but notice that it does not rotate into a landscape view when tablet is in most common mounting position. Is this not just enabled "Yet" or a possible issue.
      Please read the first post in this thread.......
      Jon

Comment

I looked right over that bullet. Sorry!

Comment

Delayed Response to actions on widgets in App

RJH-

I am seeing delays in execution of object selection in widgets. Simple function link switching a light from Off to On. In some cases I will see no response but after a few pushes, eventually the action executes. It is sporadic as some actions are very responsive and some are not. Compare this to web portal interaction, imperihome, etc.. No response delay at all.

Comment

Very nice looking app. Good job! One issue that I see on my android smart phone (Samsung Galaxy Note8) is that when I added a Zigbee device to the dashboard, it added two of the devices. For a Z-Wave device, just one was added.

Elliott
            "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
            "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Comment

Still no love for us European HS users?
              HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
              Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
              on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
              WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                Ok, I am guessing the the user/pass before the IP is the problem. That is my issue in HS, will put in a fix.
                Thank you.

Comment

We enabled the app for most countries so you should be able to install now.
                  💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
                    Still no love for us European HS users?

Or iOS users. .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
                    Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
                    Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

What do you mean disable? Hide from mobile views?
                      See attached picture. The device is not set to hid from mobile view.

It may be related to a drop down list. All of my drop down lists appear to be doing this.
                      Attached Files

Comment

This morning updated to the latest beta and installed the mobile app.

The MyHS login method doesn't appear to work it logins, but returns me to the main login prompt.

If I use the IP method. I get "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" error

Comment

I assume the login works ok when you use HS3Touch mobile app? If so, does your password have some non alpha chars in it? If so, can you simplify it to just alpha chars to see if that is the issue?

Originally posted by stboch View Post
                          This morning updated to the latest beta and installed the mobile app.

The MyHS login method doesn't appear to work it logins, but returns me to the main login prompt.

If I use the IP method. I get "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" error

Comment

Is,it prompting to send feedback? If so, please submit it.
                            It's not. It just crashes out when trying to login. If I connect to the local IP using the functionality on the dot-menu, I can get it to load without login but I get "error loading devices". No prompts to submit feedback.

Comment

Thanks for letting us non-US users also try it!

I can log in via MyHS, but I can't get HS Mobile to download any devices. It just fails.
                              HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
                              Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
                              on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
                              WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

We are working through the bug reports, and I can say that the device list issue is fixed. We will post an update once we get through them.

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
                                Thanks for letting us non-US users also try it!

I can log in via MyHS, but I can't get HS Mobile to download any devices. It just fails.

Comment

Working...
                                X