www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Legacy Software & Plug-ins > Legacy Plug-ins > Legacy 3rd Party Plug-ins > Homevision

Homevision Discussions related to the Homevision plug-in for HomeSeer.

Old April 6th, 2002, 10:12 AM
Seer

X-10 interface with homevision is flakey at best. I have tried for Three weeks to get this working. It's a shame because HomeSeer has the features that I would Like to have on my system but is useless because it just doesn't control x-10 properly.
Old April 6th, 2002, 12:06 PM
Seer Master

Mark,

You know that I wrote the interface, and that may taint your opinion of this, but I have been running HomeSeer with Homevision in my home every day since mid December, and I am not experiencing problems. My control is all with standard X-10 commands. Are you saying that you cannot even control lights? As I've offered before, send me your HS file and send me your HV script; I want it to work properly for you as well. What more can I say? You have not sent me either; therefore, I cannot tell what is unique about your system that is potentially interfering with the plug-in.

I am looking into the bug I just saw you report with the dim settings. I am not able to check MB posts every day.

Please send me the specifics of your problems so that I can address them.

--David