Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattm55 View Post
    Hello,

Unfortunately, I don't have the time now to devote to this project. I may pick it back up when things quiet down. If someone else wants to provide the "pi", that's fine.

Thanks.
    I am so very sad about about. I was really looking forward to this plugin. Thank you for your thoughts on getting it going! Hopefully you can find some time down the road as this would be useful to a number of us. I wish I had the know how to make a PI, as I would give it a shot, but it's way outside my skill level, LOL.

Thanks!

Comment

Well, shucks. I was looking forward to this too! But I understand being too busy, believe me. Hopefully you are able to find some time eventually.
      Thanks anyway!

Comment

is this project dead? I havent worked on my HA system much lately.. its been ROCK STABLE, but I do need to get my venstars incorporated instead of my RCS...
        -Christopher
        PerfecTemp - the Most advanced HVAC system I've ever Built - and its in my House

Comment

Originally posted by cadillackid View Post
          is this project dead? I havent worked on my HA system much lately.. its been ROCK STABLE, but I do need to get my venstars incorporated instead of my RCS...
          -Christopher
          Actually, I'm just coming off a large project at work and should have free time over the next few months to pick this project back up. I want to get my Venstar integrated into HS as well ;o)

Comment

Looking forward to this

Actually, I'm just coming off a large project at work and should have free time over the next few months to pick this project back up. I want to get my Venstar integrated into HS as well ;o)
            Hello! Now that my Christmas lights to music show is up and running , I want to get back to finishing up my HS system and the Venstar was the last component I needed to add to my system. Please keep us posted on the progress. :-)

Comment

Status on project?

Happy New Year! I hope your staying warm in good ole upstate NY, haha.

I was just checking in to see if you had any luck with this project yet? I would love to see this and be happy to pay for the plug in when done, as the HVAC control is one of my final components for my system.

Stay warm and Happy New Year!

Comment

Picking this up again... going to work in parallel with the Concord 4 HS4 port. If someone else has started or close to finishing that's fine too.
                -Matt

Comment

I'm certainly still interested if you do manage it! I've been able to cobble together a handful of scripts and virtual devices for my own purposes, but I don't know the first thing about making an actual plugin. I'm also willing to Beta test.

Comment

Oh I am so glad to hear this is back on track. Let me know if you need me to do any testing. Happy New Year!

Comment

OK. I'm updating the Concord Security pi to HS4 currently but next will be StreamLabsWater and Venstar unless someone beats me to it.
                      -Matt

Comment

OK. I'm updating the Concord Security pi to HS4 currently but next will be StreamLabsWater and Venstar unless someone beats me to it.
                        -Matt
                        Can't wait! So in need of the Venstar plugin! Thanks for picking this up again.

Comment

Yes. Like I said, if someone beats me to it, I'll support them. If not, its on the list as I own one. My primary focus is the Concord PI port to HS4 right now. No eta.
                          Matt

Comment

I'm awaiting delivery of my first Venstar T7900. I'm very interested in an HS3 (Linux) compatible plug-in. I'd be glad to help beta test. Also, $ for finished product.

Comment

Picking this up after years of no activity. Sorry, life gets in the way. 😐

OK. I just finished submitting a StreamLabs Water monitor plugin to HomeSeer. Written in vb but the Venstar should be very similar. The only thing is I will be moving to C#. It's more Java-like and that is my wheelhouse.

If there is interest, just hang on for the release.

Comment

I have done a number of Thermostats as part of mcsMQTT plugin. I'm willing to include Venstar if there is somebody who has one that is willing to work with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X