Oregon Sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oregon Sensor

I am having trouble installing a couple Oregon Temp Sensors. I have my X10 motion sensors and door sensors working fine in the BLRF plugin, but when I try to add a temp sensor there is no real option. I do not see the same page that you see when you watch the Overview video.

HS3 with BLRF 2.0.85.0

Don't know if the pics show well. (sorry they are so big)

Don't know if you have any ideas why the sensor page is essentially useless.
    Thanks
    JJ
    Last edited by JJAZ; July 17, 2016, 01:01 PM.

I don't think The W800 is compatible with Oregon Scientific sensors. I use W800 for X10, but for 433MHz like the Oregon sensors I use an RFXCOM receiver and plugin.
    HS Pro 3.0 | Linux Ubuntu 16.04 x64 virtualized under Proxmox (KVM)
    Hardware: Z-NET - W800 Serial - Digi PortServer TS/8 and TS/16 serial to Ethernet - Insteon PLM - RFXCOM - X10 Wireless
    Plugins: HSTouch iOS and Android, RFXCOM, BlueIris, BLLock, BLDSC, BLRF, Insteon PLM (MNSandler), Device History, Ecobee, BLRing, Kodi, UltraWeatherWU3
    Second home: Zee S2 with Z-Wave, CT101 Z-Wave Thermostat, Aeotec Z-Wave microswitches, HSM200 occupancy sensor, Ecolink Z-Wave door sensors, STI Driveway Monitor interfaced to Zee S2 GPIO pins.

Comment

Ah. That makes sense.
      However the part next to the Device ID entry is missing (e.g. Auto Load), and wondered if there was a problem directly.

In the video it states both receivers can be used. Does it work well with both at the same time? I would not want to double the plug-in expense if it will all work under this one.

I will get the RFXCOM 433 and test it out.
      JJ

Comment

You can use both the W800 and RFXCOM receivers at the same time
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Working...
        X